1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jerry, it's time. Please release the TGLB LE !!!!!

Discussion in 'Busse Combat Knives' started by rcb2000, Aug 6, 2016.

1. drift draft

drift draft Gold Member Platinum Member Gold Member

May 12, 2007
    I thought a lot but thinking more now. Err drinking

2. drift draft

May 12, 2007
    IMG_4671.JPG

hydeinmind likes this.
  3. drift draft

May 12, 2007
    I like TGLBDagger or TGLBLEDagger but who knows?

4. drift draft

May 12, 2007
    T guess that would be called TGLBLED though

hydeinmind likes this.
  5. drift draft

May 12, 2007
    To name it good you would like it much better than even leaving for work every other stinking day.

6. hydeinmind

hydeinmind Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 30, 2015
    Oh snap!!! Drift Draft with the bacon hoodie and bacon wrapped meatloaf feet lol!!! Nice bro! :thumbsup::D:thumbsup: Now that’s some bacon representation right there!! ;)

7. Leonardo63

Leonardo63 Gold Member Gold Member

May 24, 2017
    Forum quote of the week - In another of my pastimes there was a situation where a member had emailed a document to another. The receiver could not find it. Here's the following conversation.

Cblues: So far everyone who has claimed to not have received it, has found it in their junk folders.
    Leafman: I have checked my junk and don't see anything there either
    stanDAman: There are so many comments that could be made here.

hydeinmind likes this.
  8. hydeinmind

Nov 30, 2015
    LOL he left that one wide open didn't he?! :D

9. hydeinmind

Nov 30, 2015
    The way this OP2W2 is going, I’m not going to be able to afford many tglbles when they finally do show up lol. If they look anything like the FMV8 Dagger, I mean anything like it, I’ll be done for lol! ;)o_O

10. Morgo

Morgo

Sep 14, 2013
    Same here. I've totally maxed the knife fund out for atleast a month, possibly two.

hydeinmind likes this.
  11. JohnTheTexican

JohnTheTexican Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 1, 2006
    9000 more posts, and this is going to happen.

hydeinmind and ctrsurf like this.
  12. ipal

ipal

May 5, 2009
    8.999 to go now

hydeinmind likes this.
  13. hydeinmind

Nov 30, 2015
    8998 :D:p

14. TheMtnMan

TheMtnMan Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 11, 2015
    We'll, now that they got TG14, TGM, BG TG, A2 TG and A2 TGM out of the way, I very much think TGLB LE is likely soon to come (or may be just wishful thinking on my part) lol
    Pluss the Boss knows No matter how broke We are if TGLB LE comes out.... everyone is getting at least 1.... Maybe everyone

hydeinmind likes this.
  15. Bottom Line

Bottom Line Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 24, 2017
    It could possibly be the most iconic Busse made, IMHO. Jerry may have to make a new logo with the TGLBLE in it.:D

hydeinmind likes this.
  16. hydeinmind

Nov 30, 2015
    Good news! Looks like it will only be about another two weeks or so! ;):D:p:eek::rolleyes::oops:o_O:poop:

17. Leonardo63

May 24, 2017
    Good thing there's a small break - This might get my wife out of having to go get a part time job :D

18. hydeinmind

Nov 30, 2015
    Yeh the break was a good thing for everyone probably. But man we haven’t seen one Light Brigade knife yet. Not a one. And we need at least one! ;):D!!!

19. Blade Boss

Blade Boss

Jun 10, 2016
    I will stain my underwear when the offer comes up for this. It will be uncleanable type of stain. All kinds of different solids. Wonder if Jerry would even read this?

hydeinmind likes this.
  20. Leonardo63

May 24, 2017
    First of all, no pics needed of the first thing, take your word for it! LOL!
    Second, Jerry read this? I don't believe anything goes unnoticed, he is the "all knowing one" like the eyeball on the pyramid ;)
    As I've matured here a lot, I'd even be down for the next generation TGLBSE something that retains the classic presentation yet pushes even farther outside the box much like we've seen with the SK and FMV8 - Ask this, how motivated one is doing the same thing that was magic, compared to stretching the known limits of the concept into uncharted areas of creativity? .... My instincts tell me the latter is where progress and the future are ripe and satisfying to the soul :D

hydeinmind likes this.