Jerry, it's time. Please release the TGLB LE !!!!!

First of all, no pics needed of the first thing, take your word for it! LOL!
Second, Jerry read this? I don't believe anything goes unnoticed, he is the "all knowing one" like the eyeball on the pyramid ;)
As I've matured here a lot, I'd even be down for the next generation TGLBSE something that retains the classic presentation yet pushes even farther outside the box much like we've seen with the SK and FMV8 - Ask this, how motivated one is doing the same thing that was magic, compared to stretching the known limits of the concept into uncharted areas of creativity? .... My instincts tell me the latter is where progress and the future are ripe and satisfying to the soul :D

Oh man, I like the way you think L! :);):thumbsup::thumbsup:

SO I gotta share this moment- As I'm getting into messing with my A2 yesterday after I decided, F-it! Lets strip her! .... like a dumass, I didn't tape the blade, or dull it up with sandpaper as I'm learning to do (big mistake) I'm working on the the blade and I notice my hand felt sticky - I look and sure enough, bloody fingers on one hand- oops :eek: ~ Damn these Busse's get me everytime. So after the etching it's stripper time - I remember slightly bumping my palm on the knife, thought nothing of it, it was just a touch - So I have her up and let the stripper do it's thing. Little while later I notice a piece of sand paper stuck to my hand :eek: turn it over and peel the paper off, then pulled my sleeve up, dried blood to the elbow and had to peel the sleeve off my arm LOLOLO!!!! .... Ninja slicers I tell ya! Ninjas!

SO I gotta share this moment- As I'm getting into messing with my A2 yesterday after I decided, F-it! Lets strip her! .... like a dumass, I didn't tape the blade, or dull it up with sandpaper as I'm learning to do (big mistake) I'm working on the the blade and I notice my hand felt sticky - I look and sure enough, bloody fingers on one hand- oops :eek: ~ Damn these Busse's get me everytime. So after the etching it's stripper time - I remember slightly bumping my palm on the knife, thought nothing of it, it was just a touch - So I have her up and let the stripper do it's thing. Little while later I notice a piece of sand paper stuck to my hand :eek: turn it over and peel the paper off, then pulled my sleeve up, dried blood to the elbow and had to peel the sleeve off my arm LOLOLO!!!! .... Ninja slicers I tell ya! Ninjas!

Dude be careful holly smokes. :eek: So did you get some pictures of that lol? ;) Your TGA2 sure did look great though, just sayin! :D

no pics- I've seen much worse here - these were minor :D
Slabs off and stripping the back half now - when I'm done, I'll put these back on with a smoothing and call it done and then see if she does nekkid. :D

Sounds like you need some HDPE cut-resistant food prep gloves. Ten bucks at Amazon.

Back