• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Ka-Bar Model #02-1256

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, will you consider trades? If so, please send me an email by clicking on my user name.

Hey, will you consider trades? If so, please send me an email by clicking on my user name.

For sale is a LNIB Manix 2 M4 sprint run. It has been put in my pocket for about 10 min and cut paper once. Other than that it has sat in its box with oil on the blade. Perfect lock up, centered, with the slightest amount of side to side (just like all my spydercos). You can barely notice it wiggling it way at the tip of the blade. Selling because I am funding a gun purchase. Perfect specimen. Im asking for $135 shipped USPS with delivery confirmation CONUS ONLY. Thanks.

No thanks.

For sale is a barely used brown S35VN PM2. I am the original owner and i have barely used it. I did try to sharpen it on the sharpmaker and i couldnt get the burr to come off so its not sharp. The grind isnt any different than when i first got it. I just ran it over the fine stones a few times. There are a couple of tiny scratches on the blade that came from the manufacturer. I started a thread about it a while back when i first got it. You can barely see them in real life. There are a couple of small dark spots on the G10. Dont know what its from. I couldn get a pic of it though. Im asking SOLD shipped USPS with delivery confirmation CONUS only. PayPal gift or plus 3%. Thanks

BrownPM2-1.jpg

brown5.jpg

brown4.jpg

brown3.jpg

brown2.jpg

Brown1.jpg

Last edited:
Will you ship USPS to Canada?
How's the lockup and centering?

Last edited:
withdrawn,sorry didn't see the part about the g10

Status