Ka-Bar's new Fun stuff: Zombie Killers

Wonder if that green will infect... (*cough*) into the becker line... hmmm no? :D

Wowsers. A zombie killing FOLDER? Surely KaBar jests. I like a couple of those though. The big sheepfoot blade in particular. And I like the fluorescent green handles.

Moose, why do I picture you clutching a Becker in each hand, turning pale, and rocking back and forth in a fetal position?

Some of those big boys are interesting. It would be hard to lose a knife with a grip color like that.

looks like a new JAB lineup to me lol i dunno some of its ugly to me, that tanto folder is not much to look at, but i dont see why the green is so bad? if it was orange and didnt say zombie no one would say squat lol just my opinion

i like the green personally, like that "toxic green" USN spyderco endura wave, when i saw that thing i was like OhMyGlory (coulda did without the comboedge tho)

That green is hideous. I can't speak for how useful they would be, yet, but I can say that.

looks like a new JAB lineup to me lol i dunno some of its ugly to me, but i dont see why the green is so bad? if it was orange and didnt say zombie no one would say squat lol just my opinion

Scales look the same to me (disregarding color) and some of the blade shapes as well.

I'd like to play with them all, buying them is another thing... I'm too cheap.

i like these three

5699bp.jpg

5701.jpg

5703.jpg

Back