1. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

Kailash Blades- Show off your knives!

Discussion in 'Kailash Blades' started by Kailash Blades, Jul 24, 2019.

1. Kailash Blades

Kailash Blades KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 21, 2015
    We can easily do that as a custom for you for an additonal $60
    Send us an email at [email protected] if you're keen and we can talk about some details on the blade and go from there!

2. Makael

Makael KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Platinum Member

Oct 17, 2015
    I need one as well.

Kailash Blades likes this.
  3. Kailash Blades

Kailash Blades KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 21, 2015
    I've replied to your email and we're well on the way to making that happen!

4. DangerZone98

DangerZone98

Dec 7, 2019
    [​IMG]

Full tang Ek Chirra named “Palayan,” which means ricefields in my native tongue. Impressive craftsmanship. Huge thanks to Andrew, the blacksmiths, and everyone in the Kailash team.

The Cold Steel Rajah 3 tags along for karda duties, hehe.

MolokaiRider, 353 and Kailash Blades like this.
  5. Kailash Blades

Nov 21, 2015
    That's an awesome photo! Is it okay if we post it on instagram?
    Love the tiny little folder khukuri to go with

DangerZone98 likes this.
  6. DangerZone98

DangerZone98

Dec 7, 2019
    That sounds lovely, thank you. Please do! As for credits, no need. “One of our delighted customers...” or something along those lines is just fine. This definitely won’t be the last Kailash knife in my collection.

Fair winds,
    Jim

7. DangerZone98

DangerZone98

Dec 7, 2019
    That Ek Chirra (single fuller) makes all the difference. The balance of this beauty is just perfect.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

MolokaiRider, 353 and Kailash Blades like this.
  8. DangerZone98

DangerZone98

Dec 7, 2019
    [​IMG]

oldmanwilly, 353 and Kailash Blades like this.
  9. Kailash Blades

Nov 21, 2015
    Never get sick of seeing white rosewood with brass hardware. looks so light and classy in a way most khukuris aren't

DangerZone98 likes this.
  10. DangerZone98

DangerZone98

Dec 7, 2019
    Today it’s Panawal’s turn.

[​IMG]

11. Kailash Blades

Nov 21, 2015
    I don't think I've ever seen a panawal kukri look that good. Do crisp, so many nice textures and that rosewood looking like dark chocolate.

DangerZone98 likes this.
  12. DangerZone98

DangerZone98

Dec 7, 2019
    You guys make awesome knives. Can’t wait to hear about the updated Snapdragon. Hope everyone at Kailash is safe and well.

13. Kailash Blades

Nov 21, 2015
    We're plugging along just fine right now but thanks so much for your concern. This new snapdragon is going to be a beast... as soon as we have workshop time to make it waaahhh

DangerZone98 likes this.
  14. DangerZone98

DangerZone98

Dec 7, 2019
    Waahhh indeed. Looking forward to it. All the best, then.

15. GN9

GN9

May 10, 2020
    Which model is this and the blade length please?

16. 353

Feb 20, 2015
    WOW... That raw finnish looks just amazing. I was seriously considering this on my own order but ended up with the safe and boring satin finnish.

But for an order down the line I might get one with the raw finnish for sure. Fantastic looking Khukuri you got there. :cool::thumbsup:

Last edited: May 11, 2020
    Kailash Blades and DangerZone98 like this.
  17. DangerZone98

DangerZone98

Dec 7, 2019
    Thanks bud. Hey, satin’s a great choice too. One thing’s for sure, with a Kailash, there are simply no regrets.

353 and Kailash Blades like this.
  18. Kailash Blades

Nov 21, 2015
    Hey there mate! that's a Pensioner, and it only comes in one length-13". It's a great all rounder blade. It has a nice amount of heft to it which helps with camp work etc but it still has quite a light and agile feel overall which means it has a lot of appeal for a martial blade too. I'd describe the balance as very controlled. Fast, yet powerful.

19. DangerZone98

DangerZone98

Dec 7, 2019
    Hey Kailash Blades. Apologies if this isn’t the correct place for it, but I have a question regarding chos on kukris. Do chos significantly weaken the knife? Are there any incidents of blade failures near the notch?

20. Kailash Blades

Nov 21, 2015
    I don't think this is the wrong place to ask a question like that at all. I have my thoughts and opinions but I think starting a new thread could be great because I'm sure a lot of others have input on it as well. It would also help others find this information through search functions more easily as I'm sure it's something that a lot of people want to know. Start up a new one and I'll hit you up with all the info i have.
    Take care,
    Andrew and the Team at Kailash.

DangerZone98 likes this.