• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

KEN ERICKSON Classic coke? Montana Teaser?

Ken Erickson large swell center hunter​

SOLD $575 shipped conus Paypal fees included

A while back Mike Robuck had sent me a few knives to look at and one was a large swell center hunter. In keeping with my tradition of adding new and unique patterns I am offering this knife. This is a LARGE knife! 5 1/4 closed and 5 oz. I wanted to keep a vintage look and feel to this knife, thus I scaled it in Ebony. This knife would make a nice addition to your collection as I believe the opportunity to purchase a handmade large Coke bottle hunter is limited. While being on the stronger side opening and closing this knife is by no means a thumbnail buster. Thanks for looking , you can say "I will take it" here, pm or email. Shipped in a protective case.

5 1/4 closed
.140 CPM154 cm saber ground blade, hand finished to 600 grit
Cut swedges
Long nail pull
416 INTEGRAL liners and bolsters, relieved
Shield double pinned
Ebony scales
Half stop
5 oz.

hunter7.jpg

hunter1.jpg

hunter2.jpg

hunter3.jpg

hunter4.jpg

hunter6.jpg

hunter5.jpg

Last edited:
Ken, I think that one belongs in Arkansas with my Erickson ebony trapper. I'll take if still available.

Very nice knife Ken, - :thumbup:

Good score Ford - :thumbup:

Todd

Thanks Ford! Keep in mind she's a big one!
Ken

Just `cause Robuck calls me a weenie, it doesn't mean I can't have a big knife. :D:p;)

That one is at least a couple of ounces lighter than the venerable Buck 110 I carried for many a moon. Just the same, I'll start doing some dumbell lifting, and maybe Elliott and Robuck will stop giving me noogies in the lunch lines. :eek:

Thanks Ken. I love the looks of this one, and I'm a big fan of "big" ebony. :)

Smokin' Fiddleback! :thumbup:
-Vince :)

Congrats to two swell, centered fellas! :cool::thumbup:;)

I am excited, and I'm not getting the knife! :eek: Congrats, Ford! :thumbup: Well done, Ken! :thumbup:

Love that saber blade. And, lots of style in one folder.

- Joe

Very nice!:thumbup::cool:

Ford, a lesser man might buy that big ol knife in order to compensate for a physical shortcoming, but with your reputation as the “Arkansas Tripod” that is not the case here. Walk on, brother, walk on.

Very nice Ken, I really like that grind. The whole knife is just a great looking package.

Back