Kerry Hampton Knives

I've never seen another like it but I'm glad to gaze on this one again! I particularly like the double shield. Nice touch.

Last edited:
I know, I dredged up a 5 year old post but it took me a while to find this. This is and has been and is still my dream slippie since I first laid eyen on it. My question is has there ever been any more made? I love the Lanny's clip design and adding the small wharncliffe blade just tops off this knife perfectly.

I have the exact duplicate of this Tennessee Jack in Stag the whole deal. I also have one other Kerry that I carry all the time, small Wharncliff in dark stag.

Both are beautiful, always looking for more from the third wheel @ Wilfred Works!

Jeff

Things seem to be very quiet in the world of Kerry Hampton knives and also Wilfred Works.
Merry Christmas to all and a Happy New Year!

Jeff

Geesh, it really is quiet around here. Somebody needs to get off their butt and make some knives :) Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and keep the partying on the lowdown this weekend. :D

Here is a cool little guy I snagged recently. Ivory and A-2. Smaller than your typical W/T. Check it out.

hamptonwt5 by sc-sld, on Flickr John Ferguson photo

hamptonwt6 by sc-sld, on Flickr John Ferguson photo

It is remarkable that all the detail you see in the picture above, including the grain in the steel and the brown spots in the handle are so much more subtle in real life.

Last edited:
Here is a cool little guy I snagged recently. Ivory and A-2. Smaller than your typical W/T. Check it out.

hamptonwt5 by sc-sld, on Flickr

hamptonwt6 by sc-sld, on Flickr

It is remarkable that all the detail you see in the picture above, including the grain in the steel and the brown spots in the handle are so much more subtle in real life.

What size is it Charlie? By the way beautiful knife.

That WT is just wonderful. I do recall seeing it. I was happy to see it sold, as it was really tempting me!

Nice looking knife, sierracharlie. I also like the smaller 3.5" size. I think that size is perfect for a Wharncliffe blade.

According to the Bose pattern sheet, the Wharncliffe Trapper is either 3.5" or 3" closed. That is actually the large WT.

I haven't been on here in forever and I see that Kerry's thread is over a month old. Shame on you guys (and on Kerry for not making more knives).

Sup Kdawg

Blah, blah, blah... Why don't you show some of orange crush if you like pictures so much. :p

Back