Kerry Hampton Knives

Nice to hear from you, Kerry. Are you still making knives????????????

^^Ditto, and I sure hope so. This world needs more of your work!

I was very fortunate to be given the opportunity to own this Kerry's Clip recently. It's the crown jewel of my humble collection. Many thanks to my friend Blues Blues

Attachments

• 20190513_224704.jpg
    20190513_224704.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 57
^^Ditto, and I sure hope so. This world needs more of your work!

I was very fortunate to be given the opportunity to own this Kerry's Clip recently. It's the crown jewel of my humble collection. Many thanks to my friend Blues Blues

It was my pleasure. Glad to have had the occasion to help you scratch that itch.

Master Spear :cool:

KbQgTb3.jpg

Does anyone have Kerrys contact info I'd love to have him make a knife if he's still at it? Please
Pm contact

I think he still logs on here every once in a while. I messaged him a year ago or so and he told me he either wasn’t taking orders or wasn’t making knives currently. Definitely a maker I (and I’m sure many others) would love to work with.

I have been a slacker at knife making...there, I said it. The reasons are too numerous to mention and some of them are just plain bellyachin'. That said, I am planning on having some time to commit to making knives again and here are some images of my shop/playhouse that has been coming together since last January. I was able to pick up some grinders and a Rockwell tester and other things from the estate of Joe Allen. I just set up a new Grizzly surface grinder last evening. I need to work on dust collection and a new milling machine and HT oven is on it's way. This coming Friday, Reese Bose and I are driving to Corydon, Indiana to pick up a horizontal grinder from a retired knife maker friend of ours...Bill Keeton. As the economy grinds to a halt, I am spending money like it's growing on trees and, as I write this, I am telling myself, this doesn't seem very smart. Oh well...full speed ahead..DAMN THE TORPEDOS! :cool:

Attachments

• 0603221715.jpg
    0603221715.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 17
  • 0603221716.jpg
    0603221716.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 18
  • 0603221716a.jpg
    0603221716a.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 16
  • 0603221716b.jpg
    0603221716b.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 17
  • 0603221717.jpg
    0603221717.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 18
  • 0605221852.jpg
    0605221852.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 19
  • 0615220632.jpg
    0615220632.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 19
I have been a slacker at knife making...there, I said it. The reasons are too numerous to mention and some of them are just plain bellyachin'. That said, I am planning on having some time to commit to making knives again and here are some images of my shop/playhouse that has been coming together since last January. I was able to pick up some grinders and a Rockwell tester and other things from the estate of Joe Allen. I just set up a new Grizzly surface grinder last evening. I need to work on dust collection and a new milling machine and HT oven is on it's way. This coming Friday, Reese Bose and I are driving to Corydon, Indiana to pick up a horizontal grinder from a retired knife maker friend of ours...Bill Keeton. As the economy grinds to a halt, I am spending money like it's growing on trees and, as I write this, I am telling myself, this doesn't seem very smart. Oh well...full speed ahead..DAMN THE TORPEDOS! :cool:

Awesome. Good luck on your new endeavor Kerry. I'll send some business your way, just let me know when the books open.

That's awesome Kerry!
Please let me know when you are taking orders, or just send me whatever you have ready ;)

Back