Kershaw Knives News Thread

LOL, no problem Jeremy, I noticed that the pages were getting a bit cluttered with my stuff, so that was why I asked.

For everyone out there that hadn't realized it, you can simply delete what you don't need from in between the quote tags. If you are worried about what will actually post just use the preview button.

And now back to the topic, it feels like Thomas W. is just itching to tell us a whole bunch of things but just can't quite do it yet. He's dropped hints in various threads.

Thomas, care to summarize the hints for us here?

If you have time how about a rundown and timeline upcoming stuff that you can talk about so that we can budget our funds appropriately (and of course put a little extra away for the surprise boutique run)?

And, yeah, what Jeremy said, how about those Taboo 2s and Dead Sexys?

Ok, as much as I have loved this thread, it is time to clean up the clutter. I'll see what I can do today.

Hurrah! I'll move this thread to the new forum. :cool:
moving-van.jpg

YAY! kershaw has its own forum.

ok i know that i ma getting annoying with this, but have the offsets finished shipping yet???

i agree with kneedeep. could you Mr. Moderator (Thomas) post a list of products coming out (that you will share anyway) and the eta of each?

so i have a question. how do you who have something like the blur or spec bump, sharpen them? do you guys just use like the ceramic rods or diamond rods? i asked jeremy this, but im not sure if he recieved that one. this is provided kershaw doesnt do it for you. i.e. sending it to them.

Back