Kershaw Knives News Thread

cool, thanks for the 411 Thomas!

btw, it'd be really neat if you had a "buyer's club" or "collector's club". or just send me one of everything you make and bill me monthly. :)

Or even just a sign up thread for the really limited special runs that you know the knife knuts will want. It'll let you gauge demand and get some early feedback (probably more than you'd want and all saying the same thing, thinner, thinner, thinner, with the odd, make it harder thrown in :D )

I'll probably try to get a damascus Leek just for the novelty of it, but its tough to know who is the best bet to try ordering from early.

wow no new posts in a day. how sad lol.

im prolly going to get a baby boa sometime in the next month!! :)

Our first shipment of Lahar's (300 pieces) left the factory yesterday.

There will be 1000-1200 pieces shipped this year. Will be a little tough to find. Turned out very nice.:thumbup:

heaven no! the baby boa is a bonus! :D

Well, just in case, here's a little something to remind you of what you really want. ;)

Offsets1-1.jpg

Our first shipment of Lahar's (300 pieces) left the factory yesterday.

There will be 1000-1200 pieces shipped this year. Will be a little tough to find. Turned out very nice.:thumbup:

Awesome, I can't wait. Do you have any new pictures?

AGHHH! I may have to decide if I want one of those or a Ti Bump.

Decisions like that are too tough, just buy both, you know you will anyway! :D

I almost shot a few with my gray Bump too, but ran out of time. I'll throw it in next time.

Well, just in case, here's a little something to remind you of what you really want. ;)

Offsets1-1.jpg

:D :D :D :D :D first, where did you get that pic? 2. are those urs? and 3. if they are urs, where do you live so i can come and steal them ;) ?

that is now my background on my comp btw. that is beautiful.

oh yeah, btw, i have definatly not forgoten about Baby. and i dont mean boa ;)

does anyone have the original handle scales just lying around?? lemme know. i may be interested in buying the handle scales...........

:D :D :D :D :D first, where did you get that pic? 2. are those urs? and 3. if they are urs, where do you live so i can come and steal them ;) ?

that is now my background on my comp btw. that is beautiful.

I shot the pic today, I'm glad you like it. I have a few more good ones, when I finish cleaning them up I'll probably start a new thread with them.
They are my Offsets, I had wanted the G-10 version in there with them but ... hopefully by the end of the month.

Its a bit of a drive from Ohio, it'll probably cost you more for gas to get here, than to buy all three versions of of the Offset up there. ;)

I shot the pic today, I'm glad you like it. I have a few more good ones, when I finish cleaning them up I'll probably start a new thread with them.
They are my Offsets, I had wanted the G-10 version in there with them but ... hopefully by the end of the month.

Its a bit of a drive from Ohio, it'll probably cost you more for gas to get here, than to buy all three versions of of the Offset up there. ;)

yes please, lets us know when you start that thread.

i could do a vacation down to florida, that would be worth it :D

yes hopefully by (buy?) the end of the month

Awesome, I can't wait. Do you have any new pictures?

This is the only pic I have of the Lahar. I am 'ass'uming this is the one Thomas is talking about.

KS1750.jpg

KS1750
Kershaw Lahar Linerlock. 4 7/8" closed. VG-10 stainless blade. Textured G-10 handles with stainless pocket clip. Assisted opening.

That is a bit strange, only thing I can think of, is that there were maybe enough parts left over to put together some "old" style bumps after the change was made. Interesting.

Regarding that strangely numbered bump, what was the change that was made?

Regarding that strangely numbered bump, what was the change that was made?
If you put up the original Ti Bump (first 200-300 pieces) up against the 2nd generation Ti Bump, you can see that the blade and handle were both changed up a bit. The blade change is pretty obvious, the handle subtle.

Back