Kershaw knockout M390 thoughts

I'm wondering how thin they grind this new exclusive. The M390 link I bought recently seems fairly thinly ground but I'd love to see something with more acute bevel geometry and an even thinner edge.

I just got mine today, and I can’t stop smiling. It is so excellent. The blue is such a perfect color. The blade was the sharpest factory blade I have ever received. I love that it is M390. Its everything everyone says it is. I can’t believe the price they are selling this at. Thank you so much USA Made Blade!

I got my replacement yesterday from USA Made Blade and I'm definitely happy. My complaint about the blade not being sharp was off... I have to admit that I was mistaken about the first one but Whitty's team still stepped up and sent me a different one. At the heart of my misunderstanding was the fact that I've never had a knife that was stropped well after being sharpened. The guys sent me a little strop too to keep up the edge and I put some of my other knives to it last night and what I was mistaking for a sharp edge previously was really just a toothy edge without any refinement. Big thanks to these guys and their awesome customer service. Next time someone asks me where I got a new knife the answer will likely be USA Made Blade.

I need this knife so bad, but I live in EU and seller doesn't respond to email :(
And I don't know anyone in USA...

Has anyone deassisted this knife? If so, how did it respond? I love the knife but not the assist.

People tried with normal knockout. They say detent is bad and that it needs spring. That's what I read

I never received any KAI that wasn't very sharp . Maybe you got a KnockOff ? :confused:

Seriously , return it unless you got a great deal .
im pretty sure its not a knock-off they just came out with them?? I got mine a week ago came super sharp ,very nice knife not sure if I will keep it though,I'm still on my m390 dividend honeymoon

I need this knife so bad, but I live in EU and seller doesn't respond to email :(
And I don't know anyone in USA...
The seller is actually very responsive in my experience contacting them...maybe try again or thru this Forum...shipping to you is another issue I can’t speak on.

How could I contact them through this forum?
I don't want to nag them either. 2 days ago I sent direct email to scott, and than next day I used their online form. I have a feeling these knives will be out of stock soon..
I'm also looking at reshipping options but reviews say there are many problems. I will ask my friends tomorrow if they know anyone in the states..

Soooo.. Any chance someone would be willing to get me this knife, preferably through ebay because of security? You would be doing another knife lover a huge favor, and I would symbolically send you 10$ reward.
It seems USA made blade doesn't care about international customers, they don't even respond.

How could I contact them through this forum?
I don't want to nag them either. 2 days ago I sent direct email to scott, and than next day I used their online form. I have a feeling these knives will be out of stock soon..
I'm also looking at reshipping options but reviews say there are many problems. I will ask my friends tomorrow if they know anyone in the states..
A couple of days ago Scott was running a live stream and said he was going on vacation. Yesterday was also a national holiday so I don’t know how fast you expect turn around on email but maybe try a different direct contact.

It seems USA made blade doesn't care about international customers, they don't even respond.

Come on man. Yesterday was a national holiday celebrating our Country’s independence. A little patience can go a long ways.

I am sorry, I didn't know about holiday.
I contacted him 3 days ago and today I sent new (last) mail. I am annoying, I know. I am normally chill, but this knife has me all hyped..
I also found a friend with American relative, who could ship it to me. I think it is better that I buy it through my friend, I feel like there aren't many knives in stock either. But it would definitely be much easier to do that through Scott IF he even was willing to send it to me.

Happy to say that mine could easily share hair out of the box.

dAWveR1.jpg

I got mine a couple of weeks ago. Ordered on friday, delivered on sunday! WOW!

Super sharp out of the box. I always wanted to try this knife but speedsafe and 14c steel just wasn't exciting enough to try. After trying this thing out I can definitely look the other way on speedsafe. And since it's so light it will be something I wear with shorts and not just to work. Will be taking some play time away from my ZT 0450 and 0609.

I like my knives to look boring so the blue ano wasn't a selling point but it does look good on the knife. I will be polishing the color off the clip soon as it's all scratched up already and since I got the blade stonewashed I think it will look better too.

Big thanks to USAmadeblade and their fantastic service. Will be a repeat customer for sure.

I finished my order of knife. I am super happy (like a kid who gets his favorite toy).
I wanted to ask how such exclusive knife deals work. I'm just curious about this business aspect.
If Kershaw offers them a special knife deal, I figure they have to give them something back. Any ideas how this works?

Back