Kershaw Tilt...again.

Because whats the fun of having a Knife just sit there....plus the 2 of the Tilts I have were broken in by there 1st owners already...:D

I feel like I need to get one sometime next year. I like different looking and oddball type shapes in knives and other things as well. Thats why I like the mudd I have. Somehow though the tilt is both an odd ball looking knife (to me any how) and strikingly beautiful at the same time. The shape just flows and speaks to me! I think I'm twitterpated!

They feel Great in hand too!..If the clip wasn't so tight that a gave myself a wedgie everytime I try to get it from my pocket it would be perfect.....but I also like knowing this awesome knife isn't just gonna jump outta my pocket....

I feel like I need to get one sometime next year. I like different looking and oddball type shapes in knives and other things as well. Thats why I like the mudd I have. Somehow though the tilt is both an odd ball looking knife (to me any how) and strikingly beautiful at the same time. The shape just flows and speaks to me! I think I'm twitterpated!

with the hard angles in the design, I was skeptical about ergonomics, but it is actually extremely comfortable! every time I pick mine up, I fall in love all over again. it blows every other knife i own out of the water.... and that includes a sebenza. :thumbup:

Maybe I'll put together a small passaround sometime so you can mess with it.

There's one in the passaround section, a round 2 for the TiLT. It's been a while since we got an update on it, but I'm assuming its because Morrow is busy with the Shun one at the moment.

Back