Kings win the cup!

Smell that?? Ya, smellsl like a SWEEP is coming!! Go get em boys! Leaving work early just watch this historic moment in Los Angeles history!!

Final score predictions?? I'm going with 3-1 Kings. Quick as the series MVP or Con Smythe trophy(?)

Smell that?? Ya, smellsl like a SWEEP is coming!! Go get em boys! Leaving work early just watch this historic moment in Los Angeles history!!

Final score predictions?? I'm going with 3-1 Kings. Quick as the series MVP or Con Smythe trophy(?)

Oops.

While the Kings will probably win this in seven, my bet is that Brodeur gets a shutout tonight.

What time is it on? I may actually watch the second hockey game in 10 yrs. for me. I watched the ending of game 4. I think I cursed the Kings by watching. Maybe I should not watch tonight.....

17:00 on NBC. I hope you do watch it. I can't so you can be my eyes.

I'll be all over it. Game starts 5pm pacific time. Gonna keep my mouth shut this time...

Hopefully some victory parade pics will be up soon! :D

GO KINGS GO

The LA media is certainly on top of their game.
9su86n

What a fantastic game.

What a fantastic game.
It was a very up-tempo and exciting game. While I'm glad another game gets to be played, I am also wanting the Kings to pull off their first Cup win so I hope they close it out on Monday.

I'm happy the Devils won, although I am rooting for the Kings to win the cup. I just want them to win it at home.

Good game.... :(

They'll win the next one on home ice. I'm so sure of it I'm considering hoping on a plane and heading to LA for the after party. Anyone have any idea what scalpers are charging of tickets to these games?

They'll win the next one on home ice. I'm so sure of it I'm considering hoping on a plane and heading to LA for the after party. Anyone have any idea what scalpers are charging of tickets to these games?
A tad bit expensive from what was posted on HFboards:

Tickets going as high as $34k for Game 6
http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1203937

Some of the lower ones I saw mentioned in the thread started at ~$800 and up.

Ya me too and it's in my own backyard. Figure if and when they win I'll pick up a few jerseys and hit the parade, should still be cheaper.

All the sites I've check are sold out of everything or offered in xxxl or xxxs! All the cheap knock off junk on the street is getting slim too! All I want is a Quick jersey in large! Probable will have to wait a month or two for the stocks to build back up at reputable dealers.

Back