Knife for Hanna. PLEASE READ!

TMHunt

Knifemaker/Moderator
About a week ago my attention was caught by a fellow knifemaker John at JK Handmade Knives. Seems his 8 yr. old Granddaughter Hanna is battling cancer. Now as a father of 2 myself, I can imagine no worse hell a parent or even a grandparent could go through. I contacted John and it seems I missed the chance to donated a knife for ouction to go for medical expenses. So here is what I'm offering. I am not graced with wealth, but I am blessed with ability. Many of you are familiar with the model I make a lot of called the Magua. I am discounting one to $80. and I am sending it to the first one that sends that amount of money to Johns paypal account that I have, and will send to the buyer via P.M. once John confirms he got the funds I will send the knife to the buyer. I will pay shipping. Here is the knife and its details.
7 1/4 in. OAL
3 1/4 in. Blade of 01 heat threated to 59 RC
4 in. Handle of tan G-10
Includes leather sheath mahogany in color.
First I'll take it followed by P.M. gets it. Then I will send you Johns paypal address and when he confirms he gets the money I will send the knife and pay the shipping. Thank you. God Bless. Let's do what we can for this little girl.
2012-11-24160510.jpg
2012-11-24160706.jpg
2012-11-24105917.jpg
2012-11-24105945.jpg
2012-11-24105724.jpg

Last edited:
About a week ago my attention was caught by a fellow knifemaker John at JK Handmade Knives. Seems his 8 yr. old Granddaughter Hanna is battling cancer. Now as a father of 2 myself, I can imagine no worse hell a parent or even a grandparent could go through. I contacted John and it seems I missed the chance to donated a knife for ouction to go for medical expenses. So here is what I'm offering. I am not graced with wealth, but I am blessed with ability. Many of you are familiar with the model I make a lot of called the Magua. I am discounting one to $80. and I am sending it to the first one that sends that amount of money to Johns paypal account that I have, and will send to the buyer via P.M. once John confirms he got the funds I will send the knife to the buyer. I will pay shipping. Here is the knife and its details.
7 1/4 in. OAL
3 1/4 in. Blade of 01 heat threated to 59 RC
4 in. Handle of tan G-10
Includes leather sheath mahogany in color.
First I'll take it followed by P.M. gets it. Then I will send you Johns paypal address and when he confirms he gets the money I will send the knife and pay the shipping. Thank you. God Bless. Let's do what we can for this little girl.
2012-11-24160510.jpg
2012-11-24160706.jpg
2012-11-24105917.jpg
2012-11-24105945.jpg
2012-11-24105724.jpg

Awesome gesture man! Wish I could afford it!

if it should fall through I would be happy to take it. just email me the info. as I am not able to pm you for some reason

Last edited:
Poeple PLEASE! Read the above carefully! This knife is still available. The buyer MUST say they will take it on this thread. Imediately follow by a P.M. to ME so we a can privately exchance infomation. Its not hard folks, I'm trying to be as fair as possible here.

Awesome Mr. Hunt!!

Thank you for your generousity!

very best regards -

mqqn

Poeple PLEASE! Read the above carefully! This knife is still available. The buyer MUST say they will take it on this thread. Imediately follow by a P.M. to ME so we a can privately exchance infomation. Its not hard folks, I'm trying to be as fair as possible here.

Registered users don't have the ability to PM you. Visitor messages won't work as you want to exchange information privately. Maybe you can list an email address

Registered users don't have the ability to PM you. Visitor messages won't work as you want to exchange information privately. Maybe you can list an email address

I realize this, I have sent emails out. No answer, I'm just trying to make sure no one thinks I'm trying to be unfair. Basically first person to contact me gets it. So far nadda!

We have a winner! Thanks guys. Turns out someone finally go me cornered and contacted.

Todd, thanks so much for doing this. As some of you might know, a little over four months my grandaughter Hanna was diagnosed with acute lymphoblastic leukemia. For one of her treatments she needs a special medicine as she had a reaction to the standard one. The insurance will not cover this, so many people have been donating to Hanna, which we really appreciate. This one comes at a perfect time, today is Hanna`s 8th birthday.

417018_163110180501463_1793302568_n.jpg

With her sister Hayley.

Thanksgiving003.jpg

I realize this, I have sent emails out. No answer, I'm just trying to make sure no one thinks I'm trying to be unfair. Basically first person to contact me gets it. So far nadda!

Not unfair just a little confusing for people trying to buy the knife. Either way, great gesture and nice looking knife.

I'm sorry if I cause confusion on its purchase. I tried to be as fair as possible but I had about 4 poeple that told me they would take it but no contact. So I tried my best to contact them but it just came down to the first person that got a hold of me. That has happened and funds should be on the way to Hannas grandpa as we speak. Thanks to everyone who showed intrest, and again, the LAST thing I wanted was to cause confusion or for poeple to think I was being unfair. Just wanted to do something for Hanna. By the way, happy birthday little one. God bless you.

Good on you, Todd.:thumbup:

The amount of amazing people on this forum constantly astounds me.

No worries Todd. Your heart is in the right place. Prayers said for you Hanna, for your family, and for the medical staff taking care of you too!

Mark

Good on ya guys. Sometimes I think the only thing that maintains my hope for humanity are the good people I meet here on BF. If I hadn't found this place a few years back I'd likely have been grizzly scat a while back when I finally said screw it and headed for the deep northern woods just to get away from people.

Back