Knife for Hanna. PLEASE READ!

Happy B-Day to Hanna, I've been reading her story awhile now. ASTONISHING little girl!

Very nice gesture Todd, nice knife too!

awesome knife and amazing gesture! good stuff going on here. If you haven't read the hanna thread stop in and check it out. lots of good pictures and stories from John. she is a amazing, inspiring little girl for sure and tough as nails!

Heck of a gesture Mr.Hunt.

Heck of a community we have here too.

Very generous of you Todd - I wish i had seen this thread yesterday!

Anyway, it's all for a good cause and you are one stand-up guy for doing this. Very happy to say I know you.

Thank you all for your kind words, but my $80. Does not end Hannas problem. I did not do this for self promotion. As a matter of fact I didn't even want to post it on my thread for that reason. Fact of the matter is, there is a little girl out there that needs help that is not giulty of the crime she is paying. If I could give more i would, but like I stated, I am not graced with wealth. I am not a hero and do not wish to be considered one. But if I can inspire others to help Hannas cause then I will be happy. Thank you all, but Hanna is where I want to focus the attention! God Bless!

Back