Knife or Death

I can't wait for Mecha Mecha 's titanium to finally get the attention/recognition it deserves:D

.....or to be exposed as the soft, brittle, glorified aluminum the anonymous internet experts say it is? o_O

What will it be, folks?

Is titanium really able to make a functional sword or machete that can do work similar to a good steel version? o_O

Or has the entire titanium sword presentation been smoke and mirrors the whole time?o_O

Am I crazy? A blatant liar? A con artist? Simply mistaken and ignorant about large blades, and in for a huge reality check on the KoD course? o_O

Will the light weight make the blade unable to cut? o_O

Will the ti alloy blade shatter to pieces on a block of ice? Will it wrap itself into a pretzel around a hanging fish? Will it flop off of a rope like an unsharpened noodle? o_O

No one knows.

But they can all find out when the titanium sword episode finally airs! :D

.....or to be exposed as the soft, brittle, glorified aluminum the anonymous internet experts say it is? o_O

What will it be, folks?

Is titanium really able to make a functional sword or machete that can do work similar to a good steel version? o_O

Or has the entire titanium sword presentation been smoke and mirrors the whole time?o_O

Am I crazy? A blatant liar? A con artist? Simply mistaken and ignorant about large blades, and in for a huge reality check on the KoD course? o_O

Will the ti alloy blade shatter to pieces on a block of ice? Will it wrap itself into a pretzel around a hanging fish? Will it flop off of a rope like an unsharpened noodle? o_O

No one knows.

First time I've heard about this. Color me interested.

What will it be, folks?

No one knows.

I need to know a couple of things before I can offer an edumacated guess:

Did you bulk up for the episode? Did you spin around your own axis when swinging the light Ti sword? :D

I need to know a couple of things before I can offer an edumacated guess:

Did you bulk up for the episode? Did you spin around your own axis when swinging the light Ti sword? :D

Worst condition of my life, going through the worst shitstorm I've ever been through. I'm sure it will show. Didn't matter, while there it was only about the mission: do my scrawny best to show the possibilities of what a ti sword can do.

Worst condition of my life, going through the worst shitstorm I've ever been through. I'm sure it will show. Didn't matter, while there it was only about the mission: do my scrawny best to show the possibilities of what a ti sword can do.

Tape a smatchet onto the end of that bad boy, and the sky's the limit!

Back