Knife or Death

Yupp that's the commercial.:D Now that the cat is out of the bag can u let us in on your behind the scenes secrets?o_O:D

I can after the show has aired! Nothing to it really. It was HOT as crap that day, over a hundred degrees in that warehouse. A guy on my episode fell out, one vomited and I got winded right before the 2x4 chop and had to catch my breath! lol Did yall see Mecha?

wonder how a ti axe would work out?
Kinda thought the point of an axe was to have a good amount of mass in the head.

A machete, on the other hand...

As for swords, granted, no one carries them around these days, but there's a reason rapiers, foils and epees came about. Against unarmored opponents, lighter and faster were a significant advantage. Easier to carry all day long, too.

Kinda thought the point of an axe was to have a good amount of mass in the head.

A machete, on the other hand...

As for swords, granted, no one carries them around these days, but there's a reason rapiers, foils and epees came about. Against unarmored opponents, lighter and faster were a significant advantage. Easier to carry all day long, too.
ti is the magic word, here...

Back