Knife or death

But I did use nutoknives 20 and felt that is was a mighty fine chopper. And in all honesty I couldn't tell much of a difference. I have yet to try the 21 which is odd because im a Kukrinut.

91Bravo is talking about the Blackjack Kukri's not the Kabar 21 Tanker 1/66 just a heads up. let me know when you grab a 21 I drop off the Blackjack you be the judge

91Bravo is talking about the Blackjack Kukri's not the Kabar 21 Tanker 1/66 just a heads up. let me know when you grab a 21 I drop off the Blackjack you be the judge
It will be next month before I can make that happen. and Thanks nuto Im looking forward to it.

Yes, your BlackJack Kukri is MUCH heavier than the HR BK21 Kukri. I remember when you sent me yours...

mLRUuql.jpg

IfJgKdr.jpg

1mqvIdn.jpg

Yes, your BlackJack Kukri is MUCH heavier than the HR BK21 Kukri. I remember when you sent me yours...

mLRUuql.jpg

nice pic of a blackjack. great khukri that.

i'd buy more most days they weren't trying to go crazy on the ebays

had one - liked the length, balance, even the grips -- hated the traction coating.

I may end up stripping my 1311 soon. The coating does cause the blade to stick sometimes when chopped deep. Sure I could use it more and wear it away naturally, but the coating is like truck bed lining and is some tough stuff!
Would love to give that a swing when you done with the stripping then drop off to tanker and let him get a swing, Hope all good with you and yours 91Bravo

Would love to give that a swing when you done with the stripping then drop off to tanker and let him get a swing, Hope all good with you and yours 91Bravo

You too Nuto! Maybe I'll get a chance to get up north and visit you, Tanker 1/66 Tanker 1/66 and maybe even that moderator, @The Warrior someday!

When I strip this thing, I'll be glad to send it to you and Tanker to try out!

I would use a necker and a Chuck Norris mask. As soon as the timer started, all the objectives would give up and I would win instantly. The necker combined with Chuck Norris is THAT COOL.

Back