Knifetalk! Let's Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xander thanks for the photo tips! :D

All Ti Fricky Coming up!! I'm putting the sale thread together right now.

That is a very cool vid ,Xander. Are you going to black out the windows on the short bus now? I watched a few of his other vids too. I like the Holga conversion he did. Pretty cool stuff!
Gooey, my vote is for sending off the black one first.
PIC'S!!! WOO HOO ,Daniel that looks killer!
Y'all have a good one!
Smoke for Big and Tina!

Satin is going to Thailand, and will be a CC'd all-Ti framelock conversion. Nath also voted for the satin. The black one is hopefully going to get Monkey Grip scales :)

Daniel, you're mean to only be showing a pic of half a folder!

Can NOT believe I missed another frikky.

Oh well. A day on the motorcycle, complete with salmon fishing and campfire and beer just might trump that.

Maybe.

Xander - that is a cool video!

That is a very cool vid ,Xander. Are you going to black out the windows on the short bus now? I watched a few of his other vids too. I like the Holga conversion he did. Pretty cool stuff!
Gooey, my vote is for sending off the black one first.
PIC'S!!! WOO HOO ,Daniel that looks killer!
Y'all have a good one!
Smoke for Big and Tina!
Hey hey hey!

So what's next in queue from the shop in the mountains?
lots! folders and kitchen gear, pocket fighters and more

Anything with a "lock"?!:D
slowly getting there! I may send my frames off for surface grinding so they are flatter to start with

Satin is going to Thailand, and will be a CC'd all-Ti framelock conversion. Nath also voted for the satin. The black one is hopefully going to get Monkey Grip scales :)

Daniel, you're mean to only be showing a pic of half a folder!
Very nice! Folder pics are up now too! :D

Can NOT believe I missed another frikky.

Oh well. A day on the motorcycle, complete with salmon fishing and campfire and beer just might trump that.

Maybe.

I'll be making a few... :D

Sounds like a great day!

I'm hoping to go Salmon fishing soon, they are probably running now. If I get any (never have tried) I will smoke them on local apple wood. :D

lots done here, mostly getting ready for Winter with a trip to the dump... have a killer array of scales epoxied up with liners! My favorite is either the black g10/white paper micarta or the green canvas micarta with red and black g10 liners.:cool:

Evening fellas!

Dood, that frikky is just killer! Your just knockin 'em dead with the swedge grind! Hey, no sweat on the PM bud, like I said, I got to thinking and such....

Just knockin out another day at work, nothing exciting going on here. Going on 4 weeks with this upper respiratory bug that's been whoopin my arse! Seems to have migrated up ino my sinuses now, been a little out of it from the pressure in my head. Nothing to keep me home, but not great feeling either. Gonna hit the meds more tonight.

I should be getting my test roll back this week from the Leica, I think everything is gonna be fine on it, but gotta burn one to find out for sure!

-X

Man, Daniel that fricky is awesome, a blessing I missed it so i can still afford the folder! BTW the A2 harpoon got a good workout today taking apart a wild turkey.
Hope everyone got to enjoy the holiday. All the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back