KPH Signup List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to order. I have my green micarta hard user, I want this to be a real showpiece.

Too many nice woods to choose. That Stabilized Black Ash Burl on the nessmuk from the KSF Order #3 is pretty close to what I want. Other options would be some osage orange burl, or that redwood burl that you showed a while ago, or a well figured ironwood.

So, let me say:
KPH, with bolster, with the most striking wood handle you can do when you get to mine. Corby bolt, probably plain black liner and bullseye tube, whatever is complementary to the wood. No sheath.

Andy, as you already know, Kryptonite scales for my. If possible, can you put glow powder in the bullseye tube like on my BLC and BLJ.

Guys, please be patient with me on this. I plan to start this run in February, but it may take me some time to knock it out!!!

Hi guys! I'm new to this subforum, but I would like in on this. I would like one similar to the one in post #1, if possible, of course. And a sheath. Thanks a lot.

KPHdeer2.jpg

perfect.

Nice!!! Love that pic.

GUYS!!! I've started making the knives in this run. I have 7 of these profiled now, and February is the start!!!

Jamey, your knife has bolsters attached, and one scale glued on. The bolsters gave me fits. Damn bolsters. LOL. But they're on now. I scratched the damn forge scale, and had to rub out the scratch, so its going to get the Cohea etch.

Jamey, your knife has bolsters attached, and one scale glued on. The bolsters gave me fits. Damn bolsters. LOL. But they're on now. I scratched the damn forge scale, and had to rub out the scratch, so its going to get the Cohea etch.

Sounds exciting to me!! I like that etch.:)

Sorry about that whole 'bolsters' thing.:eek:

Sorry about that whole 'bolsters' thing.

Jamey? I am sure Andy appreciates the challenges on his path to becoming a Master of knife-making. Those aspects of his creations which task his abilities serve to test his control, his development, and his growth.

It is, of course, by the friction in our paths that we find out how we are polished.

Ooohhhhhmmmmmmmmmm

Man, is it ever turning out nice. I took the knuckle on my right hand down to the bone while grinding on it yesterday. So its been blessed with blood. You can't imagine how much blood flows out of that tiny skin. The bone is blackened. Yuk.

Sorry about that whole 'bolsters' thing.

Jamey? I am sure Andy appreciates the challenges on his path to becoming a Master of knife-making. Those aspects of his creations which task his abilities serve to test his control, his development, and his growth.

It is, of course, by the friction in our paths that we find out how we are polished.

Ooohhhhhmmmmmmmmmm

Hmmm. Maybe I should come up with a few more "trials" for him, then??:confused:;)

Have to think about that.

OP. Trials are good. Your knife is turning out really sweet too!

Rockywolf, fat handles are possible as long as no bolster is on there. I don't have/not willing to work thick enough metal for a bolster that big.

Hmmm. Thanks Andy. I am going to order one, just need to save some money and decide details. I like the bolster. ..

Hey Jamie!!

op102_1620-vi.jpg

op102_1622-vi.jpg

Holy .... :eek::thumbup::eek:

Have I paid for that yet? Cause I'm certainly ready to. I've got a spot picked out for that knife.

It's really too good-looking to use ... but I'll get over that attitude quickly.:):D

Another winner ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back