• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bad lamanian is no good to deal with

If a person insists on F&F payments they're immediately suspect. At best they're running around tax laws and user agreements.

I'm sorry to all who have been taken.
I hope you get some sort of positive resolution.
I have family in Ohio and they'd probably be willing to pick up the torches and pitchforks if needed ;-)
If they will p/u the torches and pitchforks, I will use ppff to pay them! lol

I wouldn’t be surprised if all the recent forum theft and internet fraud, is in part tied to the Fentanyl/Opioid crisis. Selling ammo with no intention of delivery, seems like some stupid drug induced scheme. F&F just makes it easier for these guys to reach out and take someone’s money. The Opioids must take away a person’s motivation to hold down a job and be a responsible member of society. If you mix that with large doses of alcohol and amphetamine, fear of the law, along with good sense and judgment are lost.

I wouldn’t be surprised if all the recent forum theft and internet fraud, is in part tied to the Fentanyl/Opioid crisis. Selling ammo with no intention of delivery, seems like some stupid drug induced scheme. F&F just makes it easier for these guys to reach out and take someone’s money. The Opioids must take away a person’s motivation to hold down a job and be a responsible member of society. If you mix that with large doses of alcohol and amphetamine, fear of the law, along with good sense and judgment are lost.
Anything is possible of course, but Occam's razor suggests its just thieves doing thief things. At the end of the day their motivations are largely irrelevant, they are sorry no good thieves.

Last edited:
Occam’s

I’m guessing spell check

Anything is possible of course, but Ocean's razor suggests its just thieves doing thief things. At the end of the day their motivations are largely irrelevant, they are sorry no good thieves.
You are right. It just is what it is. Fortunately, there are a lot of fun and interesting forum topics to focus on and learn from. Even the thieves play a role by teaching members how not to get swindled.

You are right. It just is what it is. Fortunately, there are a lot of fun and interesting forum topics to focus on and learn from. Even the thieves play a role by teaching members how not to get swindled.
Like!

Will never use PPFF on bladeforums again.
Please explain what this has to do with bladeforums, they don't advocate using PPFF.

It should read, "I will never use PPFF again"

I do hope that you get some resolution.

And yet people are still asking and paying with F & F and still posting there email addresses . 🤷‍♀️

Hey Guys, Was anyone able to contact this guy? The number has been disconnected, I have messaged a number of his friends with no reply yet. I am thinking about notifying the Ohio state police in regards to this matter. Would anyone be interested in adding their name to complaint also, let me know. Thanks, Rustic59
I’m interested in getting my name added to any complaint or formal filing as needed

Looks like a fraud report can be filed with Dayton PD, though I’m not sure if everyone has to do one or if multiple people can sign on to one report.
Looks like a place to start.
I’m interested in getting my name added to any complaint or formal filing as needed
I will keep it in mind. Within the week I will be putting a call to Dayton PO as per HOkierngineer suggested, or the Ohio state pd. whoever is willing to help. Thanks

What could go wrong :rolleyes:
I don't think people realize that accepting G&S means money is on hold until the item is delivered to the buyer. That is completely one-sided and backwards. That is why I stick with F&F for the most part....

Back