• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Last Week for Free Burl Every Friday Drawing

I got some more walnut and some koa this week. Might as well throw my name in the pot for another chance.

THIS WAS MADE FROM MARKS STABILIZED REDWOOD BURL!!
004-7.jpg

011-6.jpg

016-5.jpg

023-3.jpg

052-2.jpg

10/29 drawing winner is
127 jbizarre
Congratulations, you win this set of stabilized walnut scales.
c001.jpg

Please send me a PM with your address.

I ordered stabilized Amboyna Burl and you threw in a piece of African ebony to boot! Thanks Mark!!

I just bought some ironwood, redwood burl and 2 buckeye burls.. Throw me in the pot !! :)

Zoe

This week's winning number is 201
Congratulations h0ya5axa
Please send me a PM with your mailing address.

This will be the prize for the 11/19 drawing.
A set of Camphor Burl scales professionally stabilized by K&G.
bf.jpg

The winning number this week is post #79
Congratulations Ricsha
You won the set of Stabilized Camphor Burl Scales
bf.jpg

Please send me a PM with your mailing address and I will get your scales in the mail.

For this week's drawing (November 26th) this is the prize. A block of curly maple that has been professionally dyed and stabilized by K&G
c001.jpg

The winner for the 11/26 Drawing is post #121
Congratulations G Shahan
Please drop me a PM with your mailing address and I will put your prize in the mail.

This will be the last week for the Free Burl Every Friday Drawings.
The thread for the drawing seems to get lost in the shuffle of things so people don't seem to be participating anymore with entries or even claiming their prizes.

I like to have contests and give aways so I will just have to figure out a new way to do it. I am open to any ideas from you guys.

The prize for the 12/3 Drawing is this block of Curly Hickory. Super Hard and Super Curly.
c001-1.jpg

I'm sorry to hear that. The new system just isn't conducive to keeping a single thread going for any length on time.

p.s. I just ordered some ringed gidgee.

The winner of this last drawing is #243
Congratulations Danbo
You win a half naked dancing girl, I mean you win this block of Curly Hickory
c001-1.jpg

Danbo, please send me a PM with your mailing address.

In the near future I will put together a new Burl Giveaway contest. Maybe through my website. I will let you guys know what I come up with.

Back