Lemme Phreak - D Guard Bowie build

I realized that this project is so heavily influenced by the style of one Maker that I messaged him to get his OK. Feeling like a kid eating glue inside the Louvre, I asked because I think it's the right thing to do. Heard back from him today and got the go ahead. Knifemakers are some of the greatest people, I'm convinced of that.

I realized that this project is so heavily influenced by the style of one Maker that I messaged him to get his OK. Feeling like a kid eating glue inside the Louvre, I asked because I think it's the right thing to do. Heard back from him today and got the go ahead. Knifemakers are some of the greatest people, I'm convinced of that.

Seems they're polite and respectful of other peoples ideas too. ;)

Ghaaaah! I have some images in my melon of what is going on here. Will I be wrong? Am I being presumptuous? Is presumptuous too big of a word for me to be using? Can I make a partial guess just to quell my curiosity? Maybe ask for a hint? Will I ever forgive Jared for keeping this a secret? Will Chester Tate ever remember who he really is? Confused? You won't be after this episode of SOAP. o_O

Bahahahaha, I loved SOAP. Oh the days of 'to be continued' and the misery involved. Burt was the greatest, the best of course was when he got abducted.

You can guess if you want, I'm gonna let this one reveal itself though. Jared's been sworn to secrecy, it might be easier to try to break him but I doubt it!

OOPS!! I had to move that last picture post, it was meant for the Frame Handle thread!!

Or was it intentional to aggravate you Chris? We may never know, mwuhahahahahha:p

Bahahahaha, I loved SOAP. Oh the days of 'to be continued' and the misery involved. Burt was the greatest, the best of course was when he got abducted.

You can guess if you want, I'm gonna let this one reveal itself though. Jared's been sworn to secrecy, it might be easier to try to break him but I doubt it!

Nah... I have my thoughts on where it might be headed and I'm anxious to see it but, i don't want to corrupt anyone else's thoughts on it.

If I'm wrong, I'll tell you what I was thinking. ;) You probably won't like it, and knowing you, it's because you'll want to try it. :p

Oooh, oooh, I know, I know!

Wait, no I don't. Never mind...

Phreaky
hQHa1xDqerAuo0bivt2sng%2Fmemory.jpg

Back