Let's get the next build rolling

Nice.
That blade is a beauty, John.
Are you happy with the way the distal tapered balanced the feel of the knife? Do you think it's a feature you'll incorporate regularly?
I like the looks of a distal tapered regardless of its performance characteristics.

Anyway, very nice.
As far as me being in the market for a new blade, I am still learning how your production schedule operates. I'd love to snatch that up, but I didn't expect you to have anything ready this fast. My last "Redmeadow ride" involved polls, drawings and an 8 month process, so sorry if I had you thinking I would be a player on this one. I didn't expect the quick turnaround. ~Don

Are you happy with the way the distal tapered balanced the feel of the knife? Do you think it's a feature you'll incorporate regularly?
Very happy, it balances right at the etched mark and feels really nimble in hand. It won't be incorporated regularly but I'll do it when needed for balance. It does give a sleek look especially with liners.

I leave production schedules to the pros. I'm trying to improve my workflow without stifling creativity. I have over a dozen knives on the bench at the moment that will become available here first. The right knife at the right time will happen, no worries. I appreciate the participation in the thread and never have any expectations of a sale, that's not how I operate my friend.

The Sandbar is available and I'll be making a right hand sheath for it unless I hear from any lefties. I'm thinking a sash style with Sam Browne stud and retention strap. Send me a conversation or gmail me at redmeadowknives and we'll talk turkey.

Very good. It sounds like sometimes you do a run of something that's been decided on, details voted on, etc, and other times you just putter away offering up the results. Good to go. Just trying to figure it out as a newbie.
Looking forward to seeing the sheath on that Sandbar :thumbsup:

loudlycrying.gif

At first I was like, :( no cowbell. But then I was like, I see what you did there! :cool: :p

Man, that turned out real nice! :thumbsup: How hasn't someone snagged it yet? o_O

Some of us may be unsure how the snagging process works here?

Back