Let's give Buck some new product ideas

I'll tell ya-s what i wish fer...
That the store would offer the dayum BCCI members a chance to send their blessed email's to the" company store" ( dang should be a song in thar some place) to recive the blessings from on high in the forum of a letter wit all the knives dat will be in the Verrrry Next store CLEARENCE sale with the chance to buys up to 2 of any ONE knife before they opens de doors up to the raveing mob linged up on sale day!!!!
OMG CJ's daughter did that very thing a mumber of years back... it seems to have worked extreamly well ...
No fussing no fighting no bumping in to tables and grabbing up every thing deys can in a box..

I would love to see Buck's take on a kephart style knife but in a modern stainless steel like S30V or something.

I would also love more sheath options for left handed people. The sheath on the mini Selkirk is ambidextrous and I love that! Hell, I'm even willing to pay a bit extra for a sheath suitable for left-hand carry.

What about Buck Slim Pro with drop points for the 110 and 112? Would adding steel liners to the Slims make it too heavy or are they even needed?

Someone already mentioned about Buck version of the Kephart, but with modern steel.

Last edited:
Yea a 110 fixed like the 212? Call it a 210?
And as ive stated before the small factory thumb studs for all the LT models. One handed open out of a sheath would be awesome!!

Yea a 110 fixed like the 212? Call it a 210?
And as ive stated before the small factory thumb studs for all the LT models. One handed open out of a sheath would be awesome!!
Buck 110 and 101. Folder and Fixed.

Not my pic tho.

Buck%2BBros.jpg
Buck%2BBros.jpg

Back