Let's see some Damasteel

blanco112

Gold Member
Since CRK introduced Damasteel with the Inkosis and Impinda at Blade Show I thought it would be cool to share some pics. Maybe as/if they introduce more patterns we can really see where CRK takes it.

Like most that are out there, this one is Bjorkmans Twist, but I know at least a few others are out there. I also emailed CRK and got some cool tidbits of information from Matt. The Bjorkmans Twist is made with DS93X steel which is composed of RWL34 and PMC27 and should perform closely to the former. It's heat treated to 60-61RC and is supposed to be more corrosion resistant than CRK's other damascus. I believe Tim is going to share more information in the future.

PSX_20180608_200940~01.jpg

Last edited:
You lucky dogs! I really hope they offer the Damasteel in regular production some day!
They just posted the Blade leftovers on the CRK page and they are all gone already. Had 15 smalls left I think I read. Allgone now. Apparently, only a few of us at Blade wanted smalls.

They just posted the Blade leftovers on the CRK page and they are all gone already. Had 15 smalls left I think I read. Allgone now. Apparently, only a few of us at Blade wanted smalls.
Wow!! I’m in the market for a Small right now and would of absolutely jumped at one of those! Is that their FB fan page? Or which site? I haven’t had FB for a couple of years now.

Wow!! I’m in the market for a Small right now and would of absolutely jumped at one of those! Is that their FB fan page? Or which site? I haven’t had FB for a couple of years now.

Yes, FB. We have an active and fun group there.

They posted them for sale on their CRK official site but gave advanced notice in the FB Fanpage.

Ugh been waiting for them to post the left overs. Missed out this year.

There is a small up for sale on a website if either of you are interested. Message me and I'll give you the link.

Thanks for the offer but it sounds like it might be priced way out of my budget haha

Back