Lets see some Hinderer action

I'm actually surprised on how much I like the skinner. That blade profile never appealed to me in photos. I took a chance on this
and I'm glad I did. Looks much better in person. I'm looking forward to putting it to use. The covid symbol is silver on this one, other photos I've seen looked black. This also disappears at an angle.

Ya the skinner grew on me too, now I love it. I seriously think it may be my favorite blade profile from RHK now. It's crazy what you think you will like visually and vice versa. My Bowie was a mediocre flipper at best. I let it go and I miss it but my sheepsfoot and sliver are way better flippers. I'm hoping we get a wharncliffe skinny soon or spanto.

Nice, that blends very well. I hope someone gets the skinny specific 3.5" hardware sets lined up.
Thanks!

That’s the “problem“ with XM’s - whenever I’m shopping for a new one it’s with an eye toward what I’m going to do to it (and then afterwards I can’t seem to stop fiddling with it...) They’re the only knife I treat this way. As y’all know it’s just so hard to keep ‘em stock.

IMG_0863-X4.jpg

Back