Lets See Some Pure Fighters

OK, let's get another NYS on here, for good measure - one I sold and always wanted back, and finally returned home to daddy:

large.jpg

xlarge.jpg

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7bLGEv_8YtM[/video] This my Busse NMFSH Custom Shop .

04776bb342c2f532a251f4eda261e684.jpg

Big fighter from Giedymin, one of my favorite custom makers.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando o Tapatalk

One of the last knives by Hilton Padilha. He passed away after a long illness in January.
The knife has some finishing issues as he was very ill and almost 80 years old.
A great friend who will be missed.

Reactions: V-1
ok,I'll play too ;) ...here's a few of mine
TAMER028.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
SUNDARBANS.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
SNAKEHUNTERII-Diamondback.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSCI2346w_zps6r0wimd0.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
P3ew_zpsyc7aznlc.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
3ew_zpsffjfhgtd.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSCI2817w_zpskbbfp5z3.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

OK, let's get another NYS on here, for good measure - one I sold and always wanted back, and finally returned home to daddy:

large.jpg

xlarge.jpg

I have to ask. On that knife is the part that appears to be the bolster actually the "tang" of this knife? Is the wood nadle part like plugged into this "tang" which looks like the bolster? If it is then that is such a cool design.

Or is there a tang that runs through the wood and comes out below the integral bolster.

I have to ask. On that knife is the part that appears to be the bolster actually the "tang" of this knife? Is the wood nadle part like plugged into this "tang" which looks like the bolster? If it is then that is such a cool design.

Or is there a tang that runs through the wood and comes out below the integral bolster.
it's a keyhole tang,you can see the pin on the spine going through the top ;)

I am still not sure what that means. I see the pin going through and into the wood. Is there a separate tang that runs through the wood? When I search Keyhole Tang Knife on google I see some do and some don't. I almost think it's cooler if there isn't a separate tang to the intergral "bolster"

Back