Let's See Those BG FBM's

The UPS driver was 4 hrs later than usual and I was almost ready to start driving around looking for him lol. Kept getting false alarmed when fedex came twice yesterday and each time I was saying to myself damn, its just another christmas present :rolleyes:

Darn it, I have to leave the house and wont be back till later tonight. Not sure if UPS will leave it at the door, hopefully they will, I have video monitoring in case of theft, and my porch is obscured from the street. Would be nice to have the box waiting for me if they don't deliver within next 15 minutes :D

It's shipped with signature confirmation... Just got back from the Post Office with mine. Silly me, I was expecting CBT like the CG FBM.

BG FBM with another big hunk of SR-101 picked up recently.

Merry Christmas to me :D
bi2uwy.jpg

Darn it, I have to leave the house and wont be back till later tonight. Not sure if UPS will leave it at the door, hopefully they will, I have video monitoring in case of theft, and my porch is obscured from the street. Would be nice to have the box waiting for me if they don't deliver within next 15 minutes :D

Pretty sure busse puts signature confirmation on all orders over $250

Pretty sure busse puts signature confirmation on all orders over $250

Yup, an hour after I left the house I watched on camera as the ups guy knocked on my door and walked back to the truck with my package :(

There was an option on the UPS website to "sign" for the package online ahead of time but I couldn't get it to work. Oh well, I'll get it tomorrow :D

is it heavier than the old combat grade infi version....Really curious if infi is somehow a lighter steel. I figure this blade is big enough to notice the difference, if there is one

BTP....The Warriors is on VICE

Fusion Battle Mistress is what started it all for me in 2007. This one doesn't have the CBTs like the CG FBM and isn't as thick as the FF FBM. My Fat Flat FBM is one big chunk of INFI.

For those concerned on the g10s feeling rough, I've handled a few oldschool g10 fusion handled blades before and these meltdown scales as jerry calls them feel buttery smooth with absolutely ZERO hotspots.

Back