Let's See Those BG FBM's

The one i got was black with black canvas..the black micarta was awesome as it was really "black"
I gave it to my cousin for Christmas, an infi ratweiler for my bro- in law.. so i dont got a pic..but my cousin is well on his way to being a hog..

Reactions: PMC
First Busse for me. :D Hammered Silver with black canvas handle.

yqhK1WR.jpg

My wife signed for it. No drama at all. It passed her customs inspection and was placed on the dining table for me to see when I got home from work. She took it out of the box and cut off the paper wrapping and layed it on the ss sharp paper still in its plastic shrink wrap and cardboard survival tactical sheath for me to unwrap. Thats my story now how do I post a picture?

Will I see a black/green mic here first or will I get mine before that happens? That is the question :D

My wife signed for it. No drama at all. It passed her customs inspection and was placed on the dining table for me to see when I got home from work. She took it out of the box and cut off the paper wrapping and layed it on the ss sharp paper still in its plastic shrink wrap and cardboard survival tactical sheath for me to unwrap. Thats my story now how do I post a picture?

Post it to imgur.com and attach it here using the pic post function (top middle, next to the smilie function) or just post the imgur link and someone will attach it for you. heck if its black/green mic I'll help you out myself :D

Will I see a black/green mic here first or will I get mine before that happens? That is the question :D

Mine is out for delivery, not sure if I'll be home in time to intercept it. Hopefully someone will sign for it lol. Today is like early Christmas for me, got a ZT095 coming as well. I'll have my pics up tonight maybe.

Mine is out for delivery, not sure if I'll be home in time to intercept it. Hopefully someone will sign for it lol. Today is like early Christmas for me, got a ZT095 coming as well. I'll have my pics up tonight maybe.

Im picking mine up at the ups store around 5 or so :)

Seems like garth is doing all the grinds on these, I feel bad for the bastard that has all those tga2s to do :D

Sweet blades boys! Mine is black on black canvas too... I had the shop hold on to mine as I traveled for the holidays. Can't wait to see it when I get back! Thanks for the pics for now...

Back