1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Let's See Those BG FBM's

Discussion in 'Busse Combat Knives' started by StealthCaliber, Dec 18, 2017.

1. Robdude

Robdude Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 27, 2015
    The one i got was black with black canvas..the black micarta was awesome as it was really "black"
    I gave it to my cousin for Christmas, an infi ratweiler for my bro- in law.. so i dont got a pic..but my cousin is well on his way to being a hog..

PMC likes this.
  2. Noumenon

Noumenon

Dec 28, 2009
    First Busse for me. :D Hammered Silver with black canvas handle.

[​IMG]

Béma, inkynate, Leonardo63 and 4 others like this.
  3. Blade Boss

Blade Boss

Jun 10, 2016
    My wife signed for it. No drama at all. It passed her customs inspection and was placed on the dining table for me to see when I got home from work. She took it out of the box and cut off the paper wrapping and layed it on the ss sharp paper still in its plastic shrink wrap and cardboard survival tactical sheath for me to unwrap. Thats my story now how do I post a picture?

Leonardo63 likes this.
  4. hydeinmind

hydeinmind Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 30, 2015
    Awesome Congratulations! :):thumbsup::thumbsup:

5. DamascusBowie

DamascusBowie

Sep 20, 2016
    Will I see a black/green mic here first or will I get mine before that happens? That is the question :D

6. DamascusBowie

DamascusBowie

Sep 20, 2016
    Post it to imgur.com and attach it here using the pic post function (top middle, next to the smilie function) or just post the imgur link and someone will attach it for you. heck if its black/green mic I'll help you out myself :D

Blade Boss likes this.
  7. DamascusBowie

DamascusBowie

Sep 20, 2016
    Here you go Bladeboss :thumbsup::cool::D

[​IMG]

inkynate and Blade Boss like this.
  8. COPIUOS

COPIUOS Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 24, 2015
    That is one of the best looking color combos I have seen in awhile - that is really kick-ass looking.

9. CookieRawwr

CookieRawwr Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 23, 2014
    Mine is out for delivery, not sure if I'll be home in time to intercept it. Hopefully someone will sign for it lol. Today is like early Christmas for me, got a ZT095 coming as well. I'll have my pics up tonight maybe.

10. DamascusBowie

DamascusBowie

Sep 20, 2016
    Im picking mine up at the ups store around 5 or so :)

11. jd4320t

jd4320t Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 30, 2012
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. StealthCaliber

StealthCaliber Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 20, 2006
    Damn I was set on getting a black or maroon on black, but these blues are looking pretty good :eek:

13. StealthCaliber

StealthCaliber Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 20, 2006
    Seems like garth is doing all the grinds on these, I feel bad for the bastard that has all those tga2s to do :D

14. Steel130

Steel130

Sep 17, 2010
    Black on Black checking in. Outside in natural light. Dang what a beauty. 20171220_154003.jpg

inkynate, MacLaren1 and Aias like this.
  15. Aias

Aias

Aug 1, 2012
    Sweet blades boys! Mine is black on black canvas too... I had the shop hold on to mine as I traveled for the holidays. Can't wait to see it when I get back! Thanks for the pics for now...

16. PMC

PMC Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 17, 2013
    [​IMG]
    Here is mine, black with black canvas. Got a sheath on order. Looking forward to chopping with this beast.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2017
    inkynate and Aias like this.
  17. argyle1812

argyle1812

Mar 6, 2016
    Anyone notice any big differences from the infi FBM compared to this one?

extrastout likes this.
  18. Ryker

Ryker Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 16, 2015
    I got mine last night. I ordered hammered silver with black canvas and got midnight blue with black canvas. I'm diggin the midnight so I'm going to call the shop and see if I can just keep it. This is the blackest black canvas I've ever seen too and I love it:thumbsup: I hope the rest of mine look like this.
    https://www.dropbox.com/sc/h5bfvpomnqk5f4w/AACZ49Cn--5F_OFEPdmtaPrza

Last edited: Dec 20, 2017
    BWatt likes this.
  19. RobStanley

RobStanley

Dec 27, 2006
    Very nice! Good choice in beer too mate ;) Although many would argue against that.

Blade Boss likes this.