Let's see those Hog Badger pics

Just what the title says guys!

HBA%20Satin%207-X4.jpg

^^^ that there is sexy looking

Thanks man! Yeah, I'm all about the choil and I'm really excited about this blade. I think it could be the one :). I'm all about the mid sized blades and I love the RMD but it's just a tad on the smaller side. So we'll see what this brings. I was all excited about the JackManDu but I felt it missed the mark in representing a larger RMD. Just my opinion.

FB5FDAAB-8BC8-44B5-A739-BA50BE2728E8.jpeg My Hog Badger just arrived. The fit and finish are top shelf. The Satin finish is beautiful. There is a small micro texture to the g10 handles and I must say that I really like the feel of the scales. I wish the scales were a touch thicker but the blade is so well balanced, it’s should not cause me any problems. Coated versions will feel thicker in hand. I might send it in for liners in the future.

The Hog Badger looks to be a solid belt knife. It feels light, nimble and the blade geometry appears to be perfect. I never sell a Busse, so it’s found a permanent home with me.

28114251-42EC-4A78-BCB6-7F02F7B6799D.jpeg 0D30867D-8560-409C-BBFB-2CD41ADC9D2D.jpeg This morning I reprofiled the Badger to 19 degrees per side. It was easy to hit the apex of the blade. I was surprised how well it “Hogged” chunks off some wood and yet still easily excelled at some finer tasks. While the scales are on the thinner side, it felt secure in hand. I am really liking this blade in very limited initial use. She will cut...

Last edited:
That sheath looks perfect. Can I ask where you got it? All the customer pics I've seen of the Hog Badger have only gotten me more excited to receive mine.

I purchased it from JRE leather awhile back. Patriot Leather works makes great leather sheaths too. I am waiting for kydex though.

That's a very fine blade. It'll be a great all-arounder. I can't wait to get mine.
Thank you for nice pics!

View attachment 939366 View attachment 939367 This morning I reprofiled the Badger to 19 degrees per side. It was easy to hit the apex of the blade. I was surprised how well it “Hogged” chunks off some wood and yet still easily excelled at some finer tasks. While the scales are on the thinner side, it felt secure in hand. I am really liking this blade in very limited initial use. She will cut...

Awesome knife and I like the sheath. Any chance you can post a few more pics of it? It would be nice to see the knife in the sheath, it would also be nice to see a few more side by side comparisons with the RMD. I'm really interested to see how much bigger it is than the RMD.

Thanks!

Back