IMG_1955-1.jpg

One side
IMG_1956.jpg

The other side
IMG_1959.jpg

Awesome!

Do you happen to have larger images?

Marion

Naw, that's why I'm asking how to enlarge. Any help is appreciated.

Sorry, I was so busy asking for more... "More please, governor?"

That I did not see that.

Likely the size was defined, pre-Photobucket.... Are those the original images, or did you process the originals through a photo editor to get those?

Marion

Sorry, I was so busy asking for more... "More please, governor?"

That I did not see that.

Likely the size was defined, pre-Photobucket.... Are those the original images, or did you process the originals through a photo editor to get those?

Marion
MDP,
I went through Photobucket to my computer and loaded them onto the bucket. Then, I copied from Photobucket and pasted to my post.

MDP,
I went through Photobucket to my computer and loaded them onto the bucket. Then, I copied from Photobucket and pasted to my post.

I don't know, man.... Are the ones on Photobucket the originals? If not, do you have the originals, downloaded from the camera?

Marion

Lot of great looking scandi's.

Here's one I finished up recently.First one I ground out that turned out ok
Left with a gun blue finish.

Lot of great looking scandi's.

Here's one I finished up recently.First one I ground out that turned out ok
Left with a gun blue finish.
attachment.php
That is awesome looking Dennis!

What's the secret to posting large pictures? I use Photobucket and the size is pre-set.

When you are looking at your albums on Photobucket, scroll over each image and a pull down menu should appear. Click on the word "Image code" and the code should turn blue. Right click that to copy and then paste it you your post. Those knives deserve a large image Mike. BTW where's Willy?

Hi Tony, great thread:) I reeeeally like the one with green canvas micarta(I think that's what it is)
Who made it?
EDIT: found out now... How much was yours?
Gabriel.

Last edited:
Here's my meager offering (I'm missing the Leuku)

DSCN2027.jpg

Attachment for HD :)
I love your bushcrafter!!! :) saw the pics on Brian's website.
By far my favourite! I'm on the waiting list at the moment but if you ever decide to sell hit me up :D
Best,
Gabriel.

BTW if anyone's interested in buying have a look at this scandihttp://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=748862
Just ordered it from the UK and should have it ready to ship in about 7 days time.

Marion, I have used the heck out of those two. Don't judge their finish as pristine, I recently refinished the blades as the BCNW had a patina, but I experimented with sandpaper and polished the blade. The Entrek is also 01 steel and had a proclivity to rust like crazy, so I gave it a hand rubbed finish with WD 40. The BCNW handle is indeed comfortable and I have large hands, the Entrek has a flatter handle and though okay for me may be too thin for others. They are essentially the same blade.

That is awesome looking Dennis!

When you are looking at your albums on Photobucket, scroll over each image and a pull down menu should appear. Click on the word "Image code" and the code should turn blue. Right click that to copy and then paste it you your post. Those knives deserve a large image Mike. BTW where's Willy?

Thanks Marcelo,
Need to look into Photobucket

Marcelo,
You are a funny man!! I got Image Shack as I couldn't resize on Photobucket. I read a tutorial that recommends not using free services as the resizing is limited.

it has been a great pocket knife. the only negative thing about it is the high price but the workmanship is in a class all to itself.
012-1.jpg

Marcelo,
You are a funny man!! I got Image Shack as I couldn't resize on Photobucket. I read a tutorial that recommends not using free services as the resizing is limited.

Imageshack is the way to go:thumbup:

By the way, sweet collection! Some of those I haven't seen before. You've been holding out on me:grumpy:

Marcelo, when are you working next? I may need to rob you;)

Back