Lets see your CPK in Leather!

Many thanks to Grenock, and to the folks who participated in the sheath making frenzy. All the orders have either already shipped or will ship when the Post Office opens Monday morning. If there is anything else I can do for you guys, just give me a call or email. All my contact information is below in my sig line.. thanks again!

Paul

You da man! Thanks Paul and Marc! :thumbsup::)

lMT8hs0.jpg

asMMutq.jpg

36NxIZj.jpg

eleeuqn.jpg

Many thanks to Grenock, and to the folks who participated in the sheath making frenzy. All the orders have either already shipped or will ship when the Post Office opens Monday morning. If there is anything else I can do for you guys, just give me a call or email. All my contact information is below in my sig line.. thanks again!

Paul
Thank you Mr. Long, incredible work, unreal turn around, the mold was broken after you sir. I cannot wait to be hands on and pants off with these.

So much goodness! Loves these sheaths Marc and Paul! Mike
I'm thinking he might be able to make one for a Jungle Honey, what do you think Mike?
You da man! Thanks Paul and Marc! :thumbsup::)

lMT8hs0.jpg

asMMutq.jpg

36NxIZj.jpg

eleeuqn.jpg
For my very, very small part in all this, you are quite welcome my brother.

Thank you Mr. Long, incredible work, unreal turn around, the mold was broken after you sir. I cannot wait to be hands on and pants off with these.

I'm thinking he might be able to make one for a Jungle Honey, what do you think Mike?

For my very, very small part in all this, you are quite welcome my brother.

Ha! I’m sure Paul could make a very fine sheath for a Jungle Honey! Do you have an estimated arrival date? Mike

Sheaths arrived today from Mr Long! Pics do not do these things justice. Thanks again Marc for letting us all piggyback on your order. Now I just need my MC to come so I can go pants shopping in Kerrville again...

YMoO2Pj.jpg
Damn, I like that UF sheath. Naturally ,I like the HDFK sheath too, but I really like that UF.

You won't have to wait too long for the MC sheath shopping, I will be sending some more CPKs down to Paul soon, an MC will be one of them.

Gusbuster Gusbuster

Hey Gus, what did you specify when you got this sash carry rig from Paul? I'm thinking a field knife 1 or 2 might go real well in one of those. Black Beauty is right :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thanks Dave, I asked for a sash style with shock cord. I did send him a pic of the last one he made for me. I also requested that he leave approximately 3/4 of the handle exposed on this one for a easy draw. :thumbsup:;)

Paul Long Sheath for the HDFK with my family cattle brand. This sheath is simply beautiful! I couldn't be more pleased. Thank you Paul for the outstanding work!!! Marc, thanks for letting me in on your offer!!
ZDjfIaz.jpg
That, is awesome! I want you to come back in a year or two when that thing is all scarred up, like that belt, and post a new picture.

I am willing to bet some other members of the family are gonna want something like that.

Back