Lets see your CPK in Leather!

Brian did a nice job on those mpjustin mpjustin

Nice choice of firesteel, too, those FireRods are my favorite for adding to a sheath :thumbsup:

Thanks, they were definitely worth the wait.

I haven’t tried the FireRod yet and my last one was a RAT Cutlery one. These seem a little lower profile and I also have a couple of the longer replacement rods for it.

Now to find time to get into the woods!!! Been stuck renovating the kitchen.

Thanks, they were definitely worth the wait.

I haven’t tried the FireRod yet and my last one was a RAT Cutlery one. These seem a little lower profile and I also have a couple of the longer replacement rods for it.....snip

I swapped mine over to the longer replacement rods and it helped me get a little more spark. I don't know that they throw the best spark of anything out there, but I sure like that little bit of storage in the cap for a half of a petroleum jelly cottonball.

mpjustin said:
Now to find time to get into the woods!!!

This! ^ Always this :)

Any Fiddleback folks recognize this maker? I got it with one of Andy's knives, but it fits the field knives pretty dang good.

HvC1biI.jpg

eKcojr8.jpg

sB41VnU.jpg

Man there's some great sheaths on here! Been a while since I had a chance to check this thread.

Finished this one up last week, have a couple of Behemoth Chopper sheaths on the bench now. They will be rolling out a lot faster now that I am doing this full time.

IMG_0690.JPG

It has arrived! :eek:

nimXirY.jpg

cMIVMvb.jpg

Outstanding work, @sheathmaker! :thumbsup:

Thanks, again.
Awesome brother. I think Paul had a really good time on our collective CPK project.

I think I mentioned it here before, and I have already run it by Paul, but I am going to be doing another run of CPKs with him in a month or so. They will be different models then we're sent last time, two of which will definitely be the MC and the FK2, then maybe a couple others. I will let you all know when it is happening and will offer my knives up again for as long as Paul needs them to make sheaths for you guys.

Awesome brother. I think Paul had a really good time on our collective CPK project.

I think I mentioned it here before, and I have already run it by Paul, but I am going to be doing another run of CPKs with him in a month or so. They will be different models then we're sent last time, two of which will definitely be the MC and the FK2, then maybe a couple others. I will let you all know when it is happening and will offer my knives up again for as long as Paul needs them to make sheaths for you guys.
Thanks a lot, Marc. That’s very gracious of you.

Be sure to let me know.

I am also looking for a leather cross-draw sheath for my new EDC3...same size as the EDC2, I believe.
I would like to see pics of the various makers' leather sheaths, and would prefer a design with a leather snap on the sheath's tip...securing it to a belt loop.

Not sure if you knew about this thread, but there are some interesting sheaths in here that might interest you ;). Have fun! C.

Just received this excellent concealed carry sheath for my UF from Bill duramax duramax . It looks great! Made of beautiful English bridle leather from Wickett and Craig. Has plenty of handle exposed for a quick draw, and good retention. Plus the added retention of a rare earth magnet.
bFJzrKi.jpg

hoaqKky.jpg

Also got an adapter for drop loop, cross draw and scout carry.
P3uRMtF.jpg

Back