Lets see your CPK in Leather!

Tony, his turn around is generally about 48 hrs if you are sending him a knife. I sent five. He has had my knives less than two weeks and has made seven for me and maybe as many again for other guys and still has a few more to make. It is unbelievable the amount of work he can put out considering how it is all handtooled.

Those UF sheaths, you were correct with your initial identification, they are ostrich leg on the inlay and the chevron.

Marc, those UF Sheaths are Beautiful:thumbsup: Kinda look familiar;)
Definitely. I think he likes to build them a certain way for that knife, and I can't say he is wrong! Yours and Mike's were surely brought up as examples, both of which I was quite familiar with. There are gonna be two pretty pimp UFs in those one day. My only request of Paul with regards to those two was have fun and do anything you want. What you see, was his idea of having fun.

It is Brown Shark over black body, but it is dark brown. Photography lighting plays weird tricks, especially if you are not a photographer in the first place.

Post 269 first photo is Dark brown Elephant. (the last photo is
Brown Shark) The last two I did for Grenock were ostrich leg, top chevron from the side and center inlay from the front of the leg.

Paul

Last edited:
It is Brown Shark over black body, but it is dark brown. Photography lighting plays weird tricks, especially if you are not a photographer in the first place.

Post 269 is Dark brown Elephant. The last two I did for Grenock were ostrich leg, top chevron from the side and center inlay from the front of the leg.

Paul
Really incredible work Paul, regardless of materials. You are really cranking them out.
Phenomenal sheaths!

Post 269 is Dark brown Elephant. The last two I did for Grenock were ostrich leg, top chevron from the side and center inlay from the front of the leg.

Paul

I have to say I’m just in awwwwwwe looking at these sheaths !!!!! Great Great work :thumbsup::D

Post 269 first photo is Dark brown Elephant. (the last photo is
Brown Shark) The last two I did for Grenock were ostrich leg, top chevron from the side and center inlay from the front of the leg.

Paul
hey man, great to see ya!

Grenock Grenock , you’re an inspiration......:D
BqdyJ8y.jpg

ZHH6aMb.jpg

Thank you very much sheathmaker sheathmaker ! I can’t wait to see it in person. :eek:

And, of course, thank you, Grenock Grenock for letting us use your knives for this beautiful work.

Grenock Grenock , you’re an inspiration......:D
BqdyJ8y.jpg

ZHH6aMb.jpg

Thank you very much sheathmaker sheathmaker ! I can’t wait to see it in person. :eek:

And, of course, thank you, Grenock Grenock for letting us use your knives for this beautiful work.
Yeah, that looks familiar!

My pleasure brother, I am glad several of you took advantage of that and I am happy Paul got to spend a little time with some of Nathan's work. I think he enjoyed working on these very much.

Many thanks to Grenock, and to the folks who participated in the sheath making frenzy. All the orders have either already shipped or will ship when the Post Office opens Monday morning. If there is anything else I can do for you guys, just give me a call or email. All my contact information is below in my sig line.. thanks again!

Paul

Back