Lets see your CPK in Leather!

WdgH8QX.jpg

yeaaaah...

looks like you need LESS practice

very nice work

Lol , thank you !! I’m actually starting to trust myself more and more lol. But I still like to do a practice run. Cause I still consider myself a newbie. Plus once I build a sheath , I can then see little things to change for improvement.

Well needed a little practice run here. Been away from leather for a short bit , had a lot going but all good.

This Is for the HDFK
View attachment 1823056View attachment 1823057View attachment 1823058View attachment 1823059View attachment 1823060View attachment 1823061

Next up is REK lg ember 😉👍 and FK2 plus some others.
What version are we on now? Duramax Leather 4.0? You’ve been making a great sheath for at least a couple of years now but they get prettier and prettier. Nicely done Bill.

Gus, thanks for posting and your feedback. I'll have one at Blade just like yours but I won't make more until I get more feedback on the rubber coating. Right now it seems a bit variable in how well it adheres.

Bill you're work looks better every time and your tooling is excellent!

Lorien, love watching you push the envelope and that Emerald City green rocks!

Here are a few things getting ready for Blade, (some are customer orders) anything left after the show will be posted on my web store. Only what's in the first two pictures are finished, the rest are in various stages getting close to final finish.

IMG_8172.jpg

IMG_8162.jpg

Medium Chopper for the scar tissue lovers...

IMG_8167.jpg

IMG_8168.jpg

These are mostly my new dagger design (which allows multiple spots for clip placement on either side of sheath as well as height adjustment) and my new Advanced Bushcraft sheath for the Kephart (which allows for Scout Carry, IWB/OWB carry clip mounts, Neck Carry and full ambidexterity).

IMG_8169.jpg

IMG_8170.jpg

Back