Lets see your CPK in Leather!

sP4HJ2r.jpg

everything is now one piece and I can get to my favourite part, which is sculpting

Ok, here are my UF2 and DEK1 in new leather from Gfeller Casemakers in Idaho…I have a CRK Nyala with the same pattern sheath from a few years ago, so I reached out to Gfeller through their website and they could not have been better to deal with…made thes two beauties in about 5 weeks, very reasonable cost, and simply the best leather sheaths I own. Carries light, great retention.

Attachments

• 6023F73D-29F3-4140-9FC0-FA1DF8A4E7DC.jpeg
    6023F73D-29F3-4140-9FC0-FA1DF8A4E7DC.jpeg
    51.4 KB · Views: 18
  • 062C6E14-3857-498B-A3B3-F0D15F7A0FA4.jpeg
    062C6E14-3857-498B-A3B3-F0D15F7A0FA4.jpeg
    47.7 KB · Views: 18
one of our guys here on the forum's gonna send me his EDC2 to have a sheath built, and I was wondering if maybe I should make several of them while his knife is here, (I don't have one myself). Would anyone be interested? DM me if so, no commitment or anything, just wana get a sense of things

Not explicitly leather but pair nicely with a good leather sheath.. I just started making Trench Coats which are designed to carry a knife in the sheath, perfect for pack carry, transport or storage (assuming proper conditions).

They are dual layer 21oz (super heavy) waxed canvas on each side, the pouch side grommets are only through the top layer to protect the contents from scuffing. These are prototypes and future pouches will be made from unwaxed canvas for better breathability and avoid risk of staining. The stitch configuration is also going to change a bit as I refine the build process. They are available with any sheath order and will eventually be sold in various sizes on my web store.

IMG_8392.jpg

IMG_8393.jpg

IMG_8394.jpg

Not explicitly leather but pair nicely with a good leather sheath.. I just started making Trench Coats which are designed to carry a knife in the sheath, perfect for pack carry, transport or storage (assuming proper conditions).

They are dual layer 21oz (super heavy) waxed canvas on each side, the pouch side grommets are only through the top layer to protect the contents from scuffing. These are prototypes and future pouches will be made from unwaxed canvas for better breathability and avoid risk of staining. The stitch configuration is also going to change a bit as I refine the build process. They are available with any sheath order and will eventually be sold in various sizes on my web store.

View attachment 1860629

View attachment 1860627

View attachment 1860628

That's pretty cool

Back