Let's see your good old basic fixed blades, Bowie's, Stickers, etc.

Buck Woodsman?

Indeed it is, my parents gifted it to me on my 12th birthday, that birthday signified that I was the legal age to hunt in here in Pa. That knife was my companion for many seasons. My dad used it to gut my first buck with it, when he was done he handed it back to me and said “this is the last deer I’m gutting, you do the rest”, he died in a car accident less then a year later, it was the last deer he gut.

Hand forged, convex grind, with orange osage.

Nessmuk%2520Osage%2520Orange.JPG

The new Northwoods Delta Jack is here! I like the Fremont pattern better but the Delta Jack makes up for this with the red burlap micarta. Great looking stuff!!

Dude, love that Micarta, but I think you took a wrong turn, this is the fixed blade thread. The 'Your newest addition' thread is two doors down.:cool::p

Dude, love that Micarta, but I think you took a wrong turn, this is the fixed blade thread. The 'Your newest addition' thread is two doors down.:cool::p
Haha thanks for letting me know! :eek: I had several BF pages open in my browser, this one was still open from Saturday and I posted here by accident... But now I moved it to the correct thread! :cool:

Back