Let's see your good old basic fixed blades, Bowie's, Stickers, etc.

Here's one I found in a box of my dads stuff
REm9dnV.jpg
That is one beautiful knife!

A good portion of my knife collection is comprised of modern fixed blades. But I do have a couple more appropriate traditional pieces including this one which is the first fixed blade knife I ever bought. Recycled pic but it turned out so good I don't think it can be topped.

4eliPIB.jpg

Hi,
New guy here. Very nice 225q. I just picked up a 225q in similar condition looks like Factory Edge and was never used, not a mark on the blade except where it was slid in and out of the sheath a few times. A lot nicer than the beater that I use for camping and bushcrafting that I dearly love.
Most all of my blades get used for the most part so I probably will sell the nice 225q and get something else. Been thinking about a Fallkniven.
This new one definitely belongs in a collection, not being used.
I would post a picture but I have not figured out how to do that yet

That's a beauty ! Who's the maker if you don't mind?

He is.;) There's a link to his website in his signature line.

That did turn out pretty cool, Dave! I was trying to figure out what that handle material was for a minute before scrolling down to read your comment. Would have never guessed that it was sheep horn.

Thanks guys! I started playing with the liners under the sheep horn a while back. Sometimes sheep horn will go kinda translucent on ya when ya polish er up. Lots of times I write myself notes on the tang. So it was a little disconcerting to not only see the lightening holes etc in the tang but then ya could read: "Dave says.........". Its fun cause ya never know how its gonna turn out. I've used blue in the past without much effect. This set however glows blue.

Sounds like a good excuse to me.:D

Don't think I've posted either of these knives in this thread.
BRT Bladeworks 4" Kwaiken with cryo treated 3V.

And this lil' guy in 1095 and orange kirinite.

Back