Let's see your good old basic fixed blades, Bowie's, Stickers, etc.

A couple from Matthew Paul.
4Qn2TK0.jpg

That's a beauty, Jack! Awesome stag and that blade looks like new. What a treasure.

Thanks Gary, it's never been sharpened. I couldn't resist picking it up on a trip to Sheffield, but with a blade of 10" or so, I don't really have a great deal of practical use for it! :D :thumbsup:

Thanks for the additional pictures and info, Jack. It most certainly is a beautiful knife, though I am a bit of a sucker for those classic looking Bowies. The brass guard is an interesting touch, I think.

Thanks again Dylan :) :thumbsup:

Burnt Stag- how do you like the quality of your Bakr-Bilt? I'm not very familiar with his work, but noticed he has a collab with White River which might be nifty.
Occar-obviously you're not appreciating Tom's work ;) send it on to me, I'll put her to use, even if it's just outside and around the house. :D:D Lol. Those are great; will you try for the next sig?
Thanks, Neal

Burnt Stag- how do you like the quality of your Bakr-Bilt? I'm not very familiar with his work, but noticed he has a collab with White River which might be nifty.
Thanks, Neal

Neal,
The bakr-Bilt is my favorite fixed blade to carry for the last 8 to 10 months. It is very high quality with just a great feel in hand with the tapered tang. I came across this one second hand but I would recommend his work to anyone.
Burnt Stag.

Back