Lets see your paracord wrapped Izula!

This is my girlfriends pink Izula (seriously). It gets a lot of use.

Attachments

• 032009 140.JPG
    032009 140.JPG
    13.4 KB · Views: 403
The black Izula and OD green paracord just goes together so well though. The OD Izula and orange paracord would be better for camping though. I guess I'll have to get two of them then.

Here is mine.... I dont keep it here.. all the time. Its in my pocket usually.

Hope this link works.. first try at posting a photo....
Izula_Pack.jpg
[/IMG]

Lets see...

Random

NICE!
I thought I was the only one that figured that out. lol.
I rewrapped mine though. Its black now.
I also went over it with a propane torch to crisp the cord. Made it nice and grippy. Somewhat like resin would do. Love it.
Yours looks cleaner though.
dsc00582nc2.jpg

I'm pretty sure that I stole that wrap from you....thank you very much:D

I saw it on a post earlier in the Rat Photo thread. I'll have to go back and check for sure but it's the BOMB! I saw another that I like, but I came back to this one pretty quick.

NICE!
I thought I was the only one that figured that out. lol.
I rewrapped mine though. Its black now.
I also went over it with a propane torch to crisp the cord. Made it nice and grippy. Somewhat like resin would do. Love it.
Yours looks cleaner though.
dsc00582nc2.jpg

Love that wrap, nice job, got a tutorial for the wrap ? that would be really nice

Love that wrap, nice job, got a tutorial for the wrap ? that would be really nice

I'd like to know how you finished that wrap too if you guys don't mind. I've seen from Cutlerylover's video on the RAT site how to do it up to the pinky hole section but I'd like to see how you guys finish it.

I was going to make a vid a few months ago but it slipped my mind. Probably next week. Im out of town and left it in my mancave.

Here's a couple snaps of my wrap job. I went though 5 or 6 wrap attempts before I got happy. I tried everything I'd seen or could find instructions for before I got creative. I'm anal and wanted the wrap to look identical from either side. Most of the wrap methods have a show side and then the back. I couldn't stand it. I preferr the look of the weave wraps versus the open one I have settled on, but I couldn't come up with a weave style that kept both sides the same. -Before the headache set in anyway.

They take on a whole new feel with some cord around them.

LIKE IT !!!:D

Nice! I have a bit of a hang up with symmetry too. Without asking you to write a book, how did you do that?

Jordan

I just got my Izula, so haven't decided if I'm going to keep the wrap, or try something different; though I do have some different color paracord on order...

IMG_0672.jpg

Agreed! I wanna wrap my black one in the OD too until the scales are available. Just waiting to hear back from DRod or johnspark on how they finished the wrap in the pinky hole. That's the best wrap job I've seen yet.

No pics yet ,but i've got a tan izula w/ od wrap, the wifey's got a pink one w/ purple,and my daughter has a pink w/ coyote.

not sure how i'm going to wrap mine, but i'm thinking about trying my hand at micarta... the izula may be my first lab rat

I'm going to have to get an Izula. There are some really nice wrap jobs in this thread. Great job guys:)

Here is my Green Izula with orange paracord wrapping.

Attachments

• izula1.jpg
    izula1.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 254
Back