Let's see your primary EDC Hinderer(s)...please.

That is why I am an advocate of learning how to sharpen, it's a neccesary skill for the hobby.
Especially when your EDC is actually "used" as intended.
Once sharpened, regular maintenance of the edge in order that it doesn't get too far gone is a must.
Be glad to help, there are numerous threads on the subject here as well as in M,T & E.

After S.H.O.T. email Rob and see what the turn around is for a sharpening, then we can talk maintenance.

Oh I'm a fan too. But some people just can't. I can do a lot of things. But when it comes to working with any type of metal, you are barking up the wrong tree. Remember that sharpening or maintaining is removing metal. I'm not good at this. I have proven that to myself many times. I'd love to try a wicked edge but the cost of entry has prohibited that thus far.

A couple older pics:

DSCN0770.jpg

DSCN0772.jpg

The 24 and 3.5 get EDC'd everyday at work. The 3" gets EDC'd on my days off.

DSC04812_zps2cce8235.jpg

My edc knife and watch. Just recently put the XM in my Wicked Edge, not quite a mirror polish, but very sharp!

xmMonsterO.jpg

Traded a beautiful mammoth bark Mnandi for my 1st Hinderer. The simple reason was that I couldn't bring myself to edc it. Everything about the new XM18 says "Use Me". My new philosophy is that if its not going to spend time in my pocket than it goes on the exchange. I think I'll carry a flipper more but none the less this knife will be used til then. Thanks Rick for making such an incredible tool!
B2DF168C-A69B-4CE3-B76D-83D8E5CED148-157-0000005AC75BE787.jpg

At the moment this one is my primary EDC, XM-18 3.5" Gen.3 Custom slicer grind.

dsc0481xm.jpg
dsc0480wy.jpg

dsc0485mc.jpg

Back