Let's see your Scout/Camp knives

Nice Old Catt Kevin, Those Catts also come out with a Clip Point as well!

Sunknife, good to have a nice Knife to remind you of Home my friend!

I think it is a fine example of a scout knife :):thumbsup: Those corkscrews have other uses, I use it to pre-drill a hole in leather before I use the punch :D
Thanks you veitsi polka, I actually did use a harness jack punch on some leather today.

Nice Old Catt Kevin, Those Catts also come out with a Clip Point as well!

Sunknife, good to have a nice Knife to remind you of Home my friend!
Thanks campbeliclanman. I worked at my scout camp one summer as a teen, would kinda like to go back and visit the grounds again someday.
It's still in operation 45 years later and going strong from what I gather.

I just acquired this Imperial Boy Scout knife for my friends birthday present.

[URL=http://s1296.photobucket.com/user/cbowles2/media/Knives%20etc/E8B55404-F446-4D4D-BFD2-D8EE3A16E505_zpsnpgm9tru.jpeg.html][/URL]

Picked this one up on the Exchange for the stag. I'm extremely happy with the knife too! Everything is just right with this one. It's a quarter pounder (4.18 oz), a bit too heavy for my pocket. I did find that I have a belt pouch that is just about perfect for it.
A little clean up and some oil and it's good to go.
JNmc5uO.jpg

YZsEPsl.jpg

iY0HD1O.jpg

Picked this one up on the Exchange for the stag. I'm extremely happy with the knife too! Everything is just right with this one. It's a quarter pounder (4.18 oz), a bit too heavy for my pocket. I did find that I have a belt pouch that is just about perfect for it.
A little clean up and some oil and it's good to go.
JNmc5uO.jpg

YZsEPsl.jpg

iY0HD1O.jpg

I am a jealous man. I've been pining for a stag Boker camp knife for quite some time. How fat is the stag?

Here ya go Buzzbait Buzzbait - The Boker 150 year anniversary camp knife in dyed curly birch. I can't wax eloquent over the specifications and various other minutia like you do so well but I can supply pics. I will say fit and finish is very nice, zero play on all tools and the curly birch is gorgeous. Fairly light pulls as most camp knives. Oh... and the bottle opener works perfectly. :Dfullsizeoutput_180e.jpegfullsizeoutput_1801.jpeg fullsizeoutput_180a.jpegfullsizeoutput_1805.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1809.jpegfullsizeoutput_180d.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1806.jpegfullsizeoutput_1807.jpeg fullsizeoutput_180b.jpegfullsizeoutput_1803.jpeg

Here ya go Buzzbait Buzzbait - The Boker 150 year anniversary camp knife in dyed curly birch. I can't wax eloquent over the specifications and various other minutia like you do so well but I can supply pics. I will say fit and finish is very nice, zero play on all tools and the curly birch is gorgeous. Fairly light pulls as most camp knives. Oh... and the bottle opener works perfectly. :DView attachment 1125481View attachment 1125482 View attachment 1125483View attachment 1125484 View attachment 1125485View attachment 1125486 View attachment 1125487View attachment 1125488 View attachment 1125492View attachment 1125493

Wow. That is absolutely gorgeous. The covers are amazing. Lots of character and the green color is so vibrant. I normally despise blade etches, but I love how the etch looks in this knife. It’s compliments the knife so well.

This has gone straight to my short list.

Wow. That is absolutely gorgeous. The covers are amazing. Lots of character and the green color is so vibrant. I normally despise blade etches, but I love how the etch looks in this knife. It’s compliments the knife so well.

This has gone straight to my short list.
Thanks Buzz! Cherri was very pleased with it. :)

Some wonderful campers shown in the last few pages. I have a real soft spot for 6 blade humpback camper models and enjoyed seeing the two recent Boker models from Peregrin and Fodderwing.
Here is an old example from the German firm of "Friedrich Olbertz". I like the "Winged Crown" logo on the blade and handle shield.

View attachment 1127988
That is fantastic Neal.

Some wonderful campers shown in the last few pages. I have a real soft spot for 6 blade humpback camper models and enjoyed seeing the two recent Boker models from Peregrin and Fodderwing.
Here is an old example from the German firm of "Friedrich Olbertz". I like the "Winged Crown" logo on the blade and handle shield.

View attachment 1127988

Welll that’s just flat out gorgeous.

Back