Let's see your W.A. Surls Knife!

Bone2-vi.jpg

I'm a day late for "Two for Tuesday" but couldn't wait till next Tuesday! A pair of 3/32 Bobcats!
6PLqIV7.jpg

wbUV7Sn.jpg

Hey @Tekton you were supposed to sell that back to me if ever .. ;)

Alright Scott, please put me down for DIBS on the pair of those if ever .. I'm having serious 3/32 Bobcat envy here. And I have an entry in the Wishlist if allen456 allen456 is in need of an additional sale. (hint hint)

The nice thing with the "spalting" on the flats is that they're the fingerprints of a knife and I've used them many times to verify identity. lol

By the way, she looks like she's aging very nicely. And seriously, congrats on the outstanding pair of Bobcats!!

2v2ugZMc9xAKujh.jpg

Warrior108 Warrior108 Thanks Jerry, I'm stoked to be fortunate enough to have the pair! I reach out to our fine friend (@Tekton ) from the PNW a couple months ago and told him I would love to have the pair if it ever were possible. I honestly didn't think it would happen, but got a pleasant surprise a couple weeks ago and jumped at the chance.

I'm loving the Bobcat design and the Bog Oak, Osage, and 3/32 is just icing on the cake for me. The Osage is aging well, and I now fear falling down the osage rabbit hole you guys talk about!Lol (Sure you don't want to sell me that Osage Warthog:D:D). I think I've also followed you down the path of an 3/32 obsession. I love how light they are in the hand. The Bog Oak with the TT feels almost as light as the Glowhog I got from you (Almost! ;);))
33yFmjz.jpg

Anyway, thanks a lot for the compliments and I'll keep you in mind if I ever decide to let the pair go.

Back