Let's see your W.A. Surls Knife!

2v2uWSk7nxurAoi.jpg

MinuteMEN here ...

So when was the last time you saw a 3/32" with a tapered tang and in stainless?? And with a hollow grind? Can you say "slicing machine"? :D:thumbsup:

2v2unKB1LxAKujh.jpg

btw, I got this knife from Mr JouFuu himself so I'm pretty sure the sheath was made especially for this knife.

2v2unKbqnxAKujh.jpg

I just can't bring myself to use the "nostalgic one" so I snagged this Navy / Natural one recently. Awesome little carry knife! :thumbsup::thumbsup:
2v2unKBPnxAKujh.jpg

Nice, I have not seen a Bush Adder in a while. I think Douglas? still has the one I used to own. As much as I am digging Allen's new direction and material choices, the BA is a fine model from his earlier lineup

Nice, I have not seen a Bush Adder in a while. I think Douglas? still has the one I used to own. As much as I am digging Allen's new direction and material choices, the BA is a fine model from his earlier lineup

And cbach8tw cbach8tw 's Adder has some cool file work on the spine too. :thumbsup:

I would really like to see some more of the Bush Adder and Shark. (ahem specifically in 3/32, allen456 allen456 ;))

I got mine as he value priced a few of the models still hanging around the shop. Every time I pick it up, it says it wants to do some work. Have not christened it yet, just cut paper.

Back