Lets talk GEC!

RIP Kenny, I didn't get to know him as well as others but his love for GEC and traditionals was very much evident. Hopefully no one thinks this is in bad taste, I personally think with his sense of humor Onearmbladenut would approve. I'll carry my Calfpen to represent GEC
4U2KEJs.jpg

And if you all would forgive me of a non GEC pic in this thread, I will carry this one in his honor as well the rest of the week.
F1QE9nV.jpg

I don't have an appropriate TC so the Case will fill in, I think he'd appreciate the "one arm" gesture. Prayers for his family:thumbsup:

Sorry for the loss of Kenny.

I have been away from the Gec scene for about 6 yrs. It seems to have exploded. On the bright side my modest collection is worth more. That said new knives seem like unobtainium! Has this hobby been overrun by knife flippers or is it just supply demand?

Sorry for the loss of Kenny.

I have been away from the Gec scene for about 6 yrs. It seems to have exploded. On the bright side my modest collection is worth more. That said new knives seem like unobtainium! Has this hobby been overrun by knife flippers or is it just supply demand?

a bit of both I’d say

a bit of both I’d say

ok thanks

It's both... Flippers can't solely account for all the knives being snatched up in seconds. They've become increasingly popular. However, the flippers can be blamed for the price hike on the secondary market and dishonest retailers.

Thanks. Well it is better than traditional makers going out of business so that is good. Time to see if i can get in on this.:)

#85 one of my first Gec's
De6Qog5.jpg

Back