Lets talk GEC!

Just a quick pause for one of our members that were truly excitable and loved the hobby. Kenny Hill (onearmbladenut) has passed.

I don't want to say anything that is not completely accurate and only heard second-hand. But thought a moment for those that are believers to request calm and solace for his family would be appreciated.
Thank you for sharing this information, Mike. May God have mercy on Kenny's soul, and bring peace to his family.

Just a quick pause for one of our members that were truly excitable and loved the hobby. Kenny Hill (onearmbladenut) has passed.

I don't want to say anything that is not completely accurate and only heard second-hand. But thought a moment for those that are believers to request calm and solace for his family would be appreciated.
Incredibly sad news. Kenny was enthusiastic and unfiltered, his rants generally made me chuckle. I’ll miss his Knife Collecting is War mantra. RIP Kenny!

In honor of Ken's passion, I will post this one final time.

EzmsEK2.jpg

That is very sad news to hear. I really enjoyed his rants, but mainly his enthusiasm for knives. He made me excited about knives through his posts. I know at times he would go off the wall a bit, but his enthusiasm was undeniable. That enthusiasm is what the porch is all about. He will certainly be missed around here. I hope we can all learn to be more accepting of others flaws, and welcome them with open arms. We are all here for the same reason, but our differences is what makes this place special. RIP Kenny!

Dang.... thinking about him and his family...they will be in my prayers.

Thanks for letting us know, Mike.
Smoke and prayers sent for Kenny and his family.
He certainly was enthusiastic.

That is very sad news to hear. I really enjoyed his rants, but mainly his enthusiasm for knives. He made me excited about knives through his posts. I know at times he would go off the wall a bit, but his enthusiasm was undeniable. That enthusiasm is what the porch is all about. He will certainly be missed around here. I hope we can all learn to be more accepting of others flaws, and welcome them with open arms. We are all here for the same reason, but our differences is what makes this place special. RIP Kenny!

Very sad news and I have missed him and will miss him! His enthusiasm never offended me and I always tried to support him. He was so passionate about GEC collecting. You said it so well! Accept others as they are. He was a good man. Rest in peace, brother and "Break in through to the other side."

I really liked @Onearmbladenut and his enthusiasm and sense of humor.

He had a great eye for quality and he knew GEC was the real thing.

I am sad he has passed, and I regret I did not know him better.

He had more zest for life in his one good arm than most of us have in our whole bodies.

I hope thumbholes and thumbstuds are allowed in heaven.

We will honor his memory every time someone admits that GEC knife collecting is WAR! Haha, that is a funny saying.

Thanks for the news Mike, and like many other have already said, he will be missed. I have to say, every time he talked about how he opened his knives with his feet, I would try to picture that, I even tried to do it myself once, and almost cut myself! Here’s to your memory Kenny may you rest in piece. :(

Can't help but think about how spirited he always seemed Not easy to forget a great character like him and definitely will be missed. Prayers up for his family & friends and may you find peace, Kenny.

Back