LionSteel Shuffler

Looking good. I like this knife with the clip. I have one in polished stag and one in CF. I need me one of them bone micarta jobs :)

Thanks, the white is by far my favorite looking of this run, has a very classy look (to me :) ).

Yeah, my first entry into the world of the Shuffler is bone micarta. Very interesting looking micarta in hand, it's hard to photograph the detail.
ogI6ye6.jpg

Glad it isn’t just me regarding the photography :confused:, although your photo looks great :thumbsup:

A nice surprise for next year would be a two bladed Shuffler, small coping blade with wrap around spring and the main clip blade, that'd be quite keen I would imagine.

The Shuf-shuf-shuffler ;)

G2

You guy’s with the white are going to talk me into a third Shuffler! I have the cf and ebony. Awesome knives.

A nice surprise for next year would be a two bladed Shuffler, small coping blade with wrap around spring and the main clip blade, that'd be quite keen I would imagine.

The Shuf-shuf-shuffler ;)

G2

That would indeed be perfection. I love my Shuffler, but sorely miss the large coping blade from my 77 Barlow.

My bone micarta should land in my mailbox this afternoon. I'm super-pumped. If the edge truly has been thinned out from the last run, it will be an absolute cutting machine.

The edge has not been thinned since the first run of the Shuffler. The two slight modifications were applied to all models after the original run of the Roundhead. No general changes have been made to any variation except the Roundhead, and no changes since the second release.

Back