1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Liu Kang (Dan Huang) - when is enough...well, enough?

Discussion in 'Tech Support, General Q&A, Site Feedback & More' started by on_the_edge, Aug 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trestle

trestle

Feb 2, 2008
    The part that shows you don't get it is "We all make mistakes. And yes I've made some...and I believe that I have learned from my mistakes." If you had truly learned, you wouldn't try the copout of "we all make mistakes." Most of us haven't, at least in the Exchange.

2. Seanifred

Seanifred

Sep 3, 2010
    haha yes

3. j3jymann

j3jymann

Mar 6, 2008
    So you're suspecting that he'll be back also?

4. MORIMOTOM

MORIMOTOM

Oct 29, 2005

you have continually either lied, misdirected, or obfuscated. in this thread!

that does not sound like someone who has learned from mistakes.

eta...

anyone else notice this is not actually an apology or admission for anything specific for which he has been called out?

Last edited: Aug 30, 2011
  5. on_the_edge

on_the_edge Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 31, 2006
    wolfman601,
    Despite what Liu Kang has stated, I will NOT be locking this thread down. If it dies on the vine, then so be it, but that will only happen if Liu Kang does in fact leave and not come back. Time will tell.

6. OldPhysics

OldPhysics

Sep 2, 2006
    Yes. Sadly.

7. snowreaper1

snowreaper1 Banned BANNED

Nov 26, 2010
    Wow, this must be he first time LK finally shows a a shred of humility and seems like he actually does recodnize the wrong hes caused the BF community.
    Its been a long time coming but I actually do give him some credit for it. I dont know if its really genuine but Ill give him the benefit of doubt.
    In this forum if you give respect you get respect back. I believe that we here at BF are a fair bunch of people.

8. MORIMOTOM

MORIMOTOM

Oct 29, 2005

i don't read it that way at all.

i fact, it is a statement made by someone who feels they have done nothing wrong. every "apology" is followed by a modifier, eg,

in other words, he didn't actually treat anyone poorly, we just feel he did so.

9. Spark

Spark HPIC - Hatas gonna Hate Staff Member Administrator Super Mod Moderator

Oct 2, 1998
    This "what does it take to get banned" crap needs to stop as well. Anyone who has been here any amount of time knows that I have a pretty long fuze when it comes to all sorts of things. Look at the number of times I've been attacked in various threads as an example.

LK has chosen to remove himself; that's his choice, but the writing was on the wall anyhow. Should he reform, he's not banned much like many of the others who've had problems over the years.

Hopefully this all can be marked as "resolved" and people can go back to discussing more important topics ow.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.