• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Liu Kang. Hopefully this wont need 111 pages to work

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I am talking about!! How come he is not cut off at the source? There is a very limited channel to get these particular knives and he seems to get tons and tons of them, including Custom Shop blades.

Email or Call Jerry Busse and ask him.

Please read a couple of posts up, #115 in particular. We do not need or want any cross forum issues brewing and there will be none. This isn't the JD, LK has been banned a half dozen times already and he will continue to be banned, period. If you have issue with the way the JD is run, we can't help you here and I would suggest that you take it up with them, over there. No further insinuations along this line will continue.

Got it, loud and clear.

So generally speaking, not directed at JD, not cross forum BS but speaking about the community as a whole: if you own / run / moderate a knife forum you owe it to the knife community to ban the user.

Not just for the benefit of your own personal slice of the internet but for the benefit of all. We are all part of this community, no forum is completely insular or completely separate from the rest. When one group suffers, we all suffer.

That's what I am talking about!! How come he is not cut off at the source? There is a very limited channel to get these particular knives and he seems to get tons and tons of them, including Custom Shop blades.

Very good question and one I often wondered this myself. I found it hard to reconcile the idea of Dan showing up at Blade or any other convention and being allowed to clear out a table of knives and bounce before anyone else had a chance to make a purchase. It's not like he was hard to miss; nothing but baby oil and HGH. Any vendor would see him coming a mile away.

Last edited:
Email or Call Jerry Busse and ask him.

Or better yet how about not as he likely has much more important things on his plate then some forum drama.
Lui wang deals in much more then busse fyi. And yes its very possible to get many custom pieces legitimately at a show with 15 people (thurs show) and 400 knives. Esp high dollar custom shops that most people at the shows could give a crap about.

+1000 or whatever it's up to now. I just found this thread and thought I'd throw my .02 in. I rarely come here anymore, why you ask? Because of LK I lost all interest in collecting Busse knives and the forum in general. Now I only keep my users that I had and sold all the collectable queens. I remember when I started collecting Busse on here, I had a lot of fun especially with the Ganzaas and was just getting to know some of the good people here. Then the scum surfaced and like in a pond took all the breathable oxygen out and killed all the good life in it. Thought I'd add to it. Oh what he did to me that I haven't seen mentioned is agree to a price and then asked me to call him or email him further and when I did the longer the communication went on the crappier the deal got. Every offer from him got worse and worse and worse to the point of absurdity to where he wouldn't honor his original deal.

+55 ?

Glade he's gone.

Edit: Apparently a lot has gone down since I became mostly inactive in the community here. My heart goes out to Claehill and everyone else who has had the misfortune of dealing with Liu Kang. His crapping all over the secondary market is what primarily caused me to lose interest in collecting Busse Knives.

I am also glad i found this thread. He contacted me last night wanting to trade for a Large Regular Seb i had up for sale. He has all of his knives posted on the Jerzee Devil forums and linked me to his knives for sale. Thanks guys!

Good thing I found this first. a zt 0888 is posted for sale on ebay, i looked at the description and found liu kang grail knives, i thought i would see if that guy had any feedback on here. I really wanted to buy it now but I won't do any business with people with bad rep on here, its not worth it. From reading this, it seems like he would of sent me a crap knife and tried insurance scamming.

He also hits up lottery winners at shows to buy their pieces, works trades to his advantage, etc etc. it's hard to fault any forum or knife maker from dealing with him. He buys knives from people who sell knives and sells those knives to people who are willing to pay whatever. I still don't like him though :D

I have really been looking for a zt 0888 for a somewhat reasonable price. Overpaybay had one for $1200 and I was ready to checkout until I read who it was from "liu kang grail knives". I remember reading about this guy and came here to read and was shocked this ahole is still around. Obviously I will not be buying from this guy, why is he still allowed on the other knife forum and has his own sub forum. Anyways I'm sad I didn't get the knife but happy I didn't support this dude.

+ 130? I was tempted today by a Busse satin/SOS Duty despite its inflated price on the bay until I saw the name and it jogged my memory of knife hunter's thread and everyone's bad experience with liu kang and his various nefarious incarnations. Keep the warnings going!

Thanks to Knife Hunter and all of you as I too was going to puchase a SAR 3 SE from him on the bay.

Thanks to Knife Hunter and all of you as I too was going to puchase a SAR 3 SE from him on the bay.

I'm glad that you found this thread, Hooker.

Trust me, you will find a much more honest deal here on BladeForums, than buying from, Liu Kang!

Last edited:
So many close calls. This forum is incredibly helpful. We gotta find a way to start blocking entire I.P. addresses so that these kinds of people cannot repeatedly make new memberships on bladeforums.

Thanks to everyone who has posted on here. Saved me some headache tonight. I am new to mids/customs and saw something I liked on eBay but noticed it was a little overpriced. I read the description and it talked about how the buy it now price on 'his forum' was cheaper. So I shot him an eBay mssg with a more than fair offer ($100less than asking), and started roaming the web to try and find his forum.... That's when I stumbled upon this thread. I wasn't that surprised cause the whole time I was thinking, wtf is he listing on two separate pages with two different prices? So this fella emails me and tells me he's already turned down an offer that as $10 higher than my offer and I should go to his forum to see his price. That's when it all completely made sense... He doesn't want to do business on eBay AT ALL because they keep you honest. I asked him point blank wht his price was and he asked me to email him on his private acct. Shady all the way. My buddy is Chinese and he's trying to be a lawyer but he can't pass the BAR exam... He keeps failing the ethics portion. It's cause the Chinese ethics test goes something like this..... Q:"Does it make me money?" "Yes" then it IS ETHICAL. And before any bleeding hearts start jumping all over me, I'm allowed to say that cause I'm a first generation Taiwanese American. But yeah... That still was kinda racist.... But true!! They put lead in the Barbie dolls.

racism cmon.this is america he can sell whatever he wants for whatever he wants its up to you not to buy it.

I'm new to this forum and the JD and this guy is garbage. I loved the baby oil and HGH comment.

LOVE the "Chinese ethics test" !
This guy is way beyond just making money though;he's a particularly special lowlife.
One would have to be a fool to deal with him at any level .

Thanks to everyone who has posted on here. Saved me some headache tonight. I am new to mids/customs and saw something I liked on eBay but noticed it was a little overpriced. I read the description and it talked about how the buy it now price on 'his forum' was cheaper. So I shot him an eBay mssg with a more than fair offer ($100less than asking), and started roaming the web to try and find his forum.... That's when I stumbled upon this thread. I wasn't that surprised cause the whole time I was thinking, wtf is he listing on two separate pages with two different prices? So this fella emails me and tells me he's already turned down an offer that as $10 higher than my offer and I should go to his forum to see his price. That's when it all completely made sense... He doesn't want to do business on eBay AT ALL because they keep you honest. I asked him point blank wht his price was and he asked me to email him on his private acct. Shady all the way. My buddy is Chinese and he's trying to be a lawyer but he can't pass the BAR exam... He keeps failing the ethics portion. It's cause the Chinese ethics test goes something like this..... Q:"Does it make me money?" "Yes" then it IS ETHICAL. And before any bleeding hearts start jumping all over me, I'm allowed to say that cause I'm a first generation Taiwanese American. But yeah... That still was kinda racist.... But true!! They put lead in the Barbie dolls.
That's very sell out/insulting of you. I didn't know that the Chinese owned greediness. From one first generation Chinese guy to another.

jd is a great site.you can complain all you want about him but you are just wasting your time.remember were you live if you dont like the price dont pay.but I can guarantee if he has a grail you want you would buy it from him.why would busse stop selling to him?just because you dont like his ethics or prices a company should not naje money off of him.im not a huge fan of him eather but I have traded with gim with great results and I didnt get ripped off.if he has what I want I will try to bargain if I get a good deal I will buy it.I dont care if anyone doesnt like him.this whole threat is been driven dumb and blind and born to follow crap.I suggest we steal all his knives burn a cross on his lawn and send him back to china.racists pigs.and he is the bad one

jd is a great site.you can complain all you want about him but you are just wasting your time.remember were you live if you dont like the price dont pay.but I can guarantee if he has a grail you want you would buy it from him.why would busse stop selling to him?just because you dont like his ethics or prices a company should not naje money off of him.im not a huge fan of him eather but I have traded with gim with great results and I didnt get ripped off.if he has what I want I will try to bargain if I get a good deal I will buy it.I dont care if anyone doesnt like him.this whole threat is been driven dumb and blind and born to follow crap.I suggest we steal all his knives burn a cross on his lawn and send him back to china.racists pigs.and he is the bad one

Uhhhh....what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back